66🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Karen

"Boy get out my face worried bout some pissy office."

"Karen no, you two destroyed my office. You went back shit fool."

"Oh so you think ima just let this child get over hurting my daughter, letting her little girlfriend hurt my grandchild. Well excuse me for being protective."

"Karen that won't your call."

"Oh bullshit Bishop, everything not my call when it comes to Tyanna."

"Karen-."

"Save it I'll see when I see you." He grabbed my arm stopping me from getting up.

"Karen baby."

"Drew leave me alone."

"Valencia."

"Drew shut the hell talking to me."

"Listen-."

"No because I'm always in the wrong when it comes to protecting Tyanna. Get out my way."

I pushed past him going out the door and getting in my car, going where I don't know. I knew I couldn't go to Dorinda cause he'll look for me there, can't go to Jacky or Twinkie and Denise she's out of town. I think I'll go out of town til Sunday. Yea like that.

I went home grabbing some clothes and Kierra and Kalani were both at Dorinda's along with Tyanna. I just don't understand, how can he always count me wrong when it comes to her. Tyanna is my baby, my first child. I refuse for anyone to play with her. Kalani is my grandbaby, kierras bestfriend. Do he really think ima just let someone hurt my grandbaby. Hell jada got what she deserved, that piece of trash she was with deserved it too. So how the world I'm in the wrong. I just I don't get him..

My phone started ringing as I got in my car, here comes Dorinda.

"Yes Mrs.Grace?"

"Girl Bishop over here trynna figure out where you at."

"Home why?"

"She home boy, now leave my house." Dorinda so rude at times.

"Grace what is he there for?"

"He said you and him got in a argument and he needed to talk to you."

"He doesn't need to talk to me he said what he had to say so there for I'm not listening to anything else."

"You beat that little girl ass didn't you?"

"Yea. That heffa punched me in my face Chile."

"You want me to tag her again?"

"No Tyanna almost killed her she got the message."

"Tyanna was too good for her, to her. I just don't understand how Tyanna could let herself go through that?"

"She was in love Grace, just like you and me."

"So it is true huh?"

"What's true?"

"Love is really blind."

"Yea, it is."

"Hey, Karen can I ask you something?"

"Sure?"

"I'm having a trouble in the unholy department, how you keep it up?"

"I don't, I just go with the flow. Honestly doe it doesn't feel the same."