106🥀

I be cappin so bad, I can't bring this to a end yet.

Short, excuse any mistakes

Karen

Lord give me the strength with this man. Between running back and forth with Tyanna and dealing with Drew and his disappearing acts, I'm bout borderline crazy. Tap is sick so I've been trying to make sure she's being taken care of while jada is at work providing for the kids, which I'm glad that she's doing something positive and not causing any trouble but as for Drew, he's getting on my everlasting nerve.

I was sitting at the table doing some work and here he comes gonna start. He's been out all day long no call, no text nothing so i don't see how he freaking pissy.

Recently a blog came out about Drew being seen with a woman that isn't me . Now I normally don't read into the blogs but the picture was of him and a lady at a restaurant together, so of course I was gone look into it. Though I trust that he wouldn't do that to me.

"Karen!"

"Karen!"

"Drew why are you yelling."

"Oh just trynna see if you was home."

"You seen the car out there correct?"

"Yes."

"Alright then I'm home." He walked past me smelling different.

"Drew walk past me again."

"What what's wrong?"

"Boy you stank!" Ion know what woman he been around but woooweee. Got my stomach in knots.

"Baby, baby. You went to the church smelling like this?"

"No."

"That's what I thought. Drew ima tell you right now don't play wit it." I got up going upstairs, I'd hope Drew has the common sense he's born with to not to try and play me like I'm stupid.

"Karen what's wrong?"

"Who you been around?"

"The boys."

"And you come back smelling like ass, that's ridiculous."

"Karen man."

"Uh uh gone wash yo ass Drew. Smelling like a female on her period."

He looked at me with this look and darted towards the bathroom. I stood by the door while cussed underneath his breath.

"Fuck, fuck."

"Drew you ok honey?"

"Uh yea karebear."  I walked away putting on something sexy just to get him started but not giving him any.

His phone rung and I answered. "Hello?"

"Hi, is Drew available?"

"He's in the restroom, may I take a message?"

"Of course. Tell him that everything is taking care of and his wife will not know. He just has to show up and sign the papers."

"What papers may I ask?"

"The closing of the new house."

Why was Drew buying a new house?

"Oh ok, thank you. I'll let him know."

"Thank you." Well that explains the meeting with the woman but that smell is something else.

"Karen I- damn."

"Hey baby."

"Well hello." His eyes scoped me with hunger.

He walked towards me trying to touch me I pushed him down on the couch. "Punishment."

"What I do?"

"Your attitude. You smelling like sour ass."

"I've been under so much stress, I didn't even realize I've been mean to you."

"Mhm."

"Come here sexy, lemme love on you."

"No."

"Drew if you don't go take yo stanking ass in there and wash, I will wash you and I don't think you want that baby."

"Maybe I do."

"Go wash John. Smelling like a dang on pig pin." He smacked my ass then went in the bathroom.

Tyanna

"Jada, honey you home?"

I looked at her and she looked strange. "What's wrong baby."

"Ion wanna talk about it."

"Baby, come here."

"Leave me alone tap damn!" She went upstairs and slammed the door.

"Jada you yelling at the wrong one when I'm trynna figure out what the hell is wrong with you— JADA!" I knocked the blade out her hand and we got to tussling.

"JADA!" We fell out the bathroom still going at it.

"JADA stop!" She kept trynna reach for the blade. I pulled her back and her hand reached for it again I kicked it out the way and place my foot by her hand.

"Try me if you want to." She looked up at me, she was broken mentally. Something today triggered her.

She started crying and I was trying to figure out was wrong. "Talk to me honey."

"Don't let them get me Tyanna."

"Who?"

"Don't let them.." she started going into a attack.

"Baby come here." I helped her up.

I got her in bed as I fixed her a bath. I took her shirt off and my god. "Baby what happened?"

I knew she went to work but damn.

"My mom. She found me Tap."

"Jada baby how?"

"I was walking to my car in the parking garage and I heard someone call my name, I turned around and it was her. Tyanna she grabbed me and just started hitting on me. She kept calling me a freak, and said I didn't deserve to live. She said that my kids are freaks because I made them, she wanna meet the idiot who married me and said they're a freak for even being with me."

I stood up with her seeing the cuts on her pants, I pulled her pants down seeing blood on her boxers. "Baby?"

I looked and the lady cut her right about her third leg. I'm definitely gone fuck her ass up, hurting my baby like this.

She looked down seeing the cut.

"Come on let's get that cut clean and patched up. Then I'll help you in your bath ok?"

"Ok."

I cleaned up the cut and covered so that when she washed it wouldn't be irritated. She got in and sat on the outside of the tub while she laid back with her eyes close. Tears started to roll down and my heart broke.

"Why me? Why I had to be made like this huh? What did I do to be born a freak. Why me!"

"Jada, baby you're perfect you hear me. You're beautiful, strong, intelligent. There's nothing wrong with you ok honey. Believe me please, you're perfect just the way you are, don't ever second guess it or question it." I kissed her cheek as she broke down.

"My baby..." I just looked at her wiping her eyes.  "I love you jada, I got you."

Jada didn't deserve this, she's a good person honestly. It's just funny how the tables turned, first my mother comes after me and now hers. What's next at this point...