51🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Drew

*3 months later*

"Are you ready?"

"More than ready."

"I never thought I'd find love, honestly."

"There's somebody for everybody and you got yours." He came over fixing my tie, while the barber cleaned up my edge up. "Both of us have two of the most beautiful people on the planet, we're bless and highly favored."

"Though can I ask when did you fall in love with Karen?"

*Flashback*

"Jesus is the same yesterday, today, forevermore..."

She was average height a baby voice but an adult singing voice. Pecan with pretty thick hair, she was the youngest of them all from what my friend elbernita told me.

"So Drew, what you looking at?"

"Would it be bad if I said your sister."

"According on which one your referring too."

"The baby, I think you told her name was Karen."

"Yes it is."

"Yea her. She's... she's beautiful."

"Wanna meet her."

"What?! I mean not right now I'm not together."

"Too late she's coming this way."

"Oh man oh man, Elbernita why would you do me like this."

"You gone stop calling me elbernita, I told you to use Twinkie."

"Fine nita, Twinkie whatever you're the same person."

"Twinkie, can we take a break. Mama won't be back for another hour, please."

"Yea go ahead, besides my hands starting to catch a cramp. Oh by the way this is John Drew Sheard, he's an upcoming bishop in our community".

"Hi, I'm Karen."

"Hey, i mean it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Same here." She looked into my eyes as I looked into hers. She held her hand out for me to shake I took it holding on to it a little longer than necessary.

Nita cleared her throat as we finally let go.

"I'll see you around, right?"

"Yea most definitely."

"You're beautiful." I said more too myself but she still heard me.

"Thank you, you're not so bad looking either. See you later." She waved going over to her sister who was sitting with Greg.

"Nita?"

"Yea Drew?"

"I think I'm in love."

"With whom, sir?" She smirked

"... with Karen."

*flashback over*

"From first sight I knew I would be with her forever she was everything then and she's everything now. It just sucks that it took this long to get together, over the years she sorta forgotten about me but I never forgot about her, not ever. Now look where we are, in love and getting married.

"Beautiful pops just beautiful."

"Yea, when did you fall in love with Tyanna."

"Oh man I've always had a crush on her but I thought she was too smart for me and I was out her league. I became her bully, trying to manipulate her to being mines. She stood up to me one day and knocked my ass silly. Pops I mean she hit me so hard in my stomach I could've coughed up my kidneys. As crazy as it sound I fell more in love with her after she beat the crap out of me. I always thought she was a beautiful person. I just didn't know how to approach her."

"You like em crazy don't you?"

"Nah just her. The kindness in her heart is not even matched. Instead her turning against me she helped me not only  academically but helped me spiritually. To better myself and change my old ways. She's different. My kind of different, I loved her since I first seen her. She had just that effect on me. She perfect.."

"No jada they're perfect..."

Karen

"Mama?"

"Yea babygirl?"

"I'm scared."

"Isn't it little to late for that."

"Hush Dorinda. What's wrong pumpkin?"

"What if I fail as her wife."

"You know I pose the same question within myself."

"Why if y'all don't mind me asking?"

"I don't know aunt doe, I just don't want to be hurt."

"Yea Dorinda."

"Karen you and me done had this conversation."

"I know but it's still a fear."

"Yea aunt doe, it's something we can't shake."

"Well how do you feel bout Jada?"

"I love Jada with my whole entire heart and I know that she loves me. I just don't want our disadvantages to cause our family to fall apart."

"It's gone be alright baby, the lord got it and y'all."

"Ms. Karen, Ms. Tyanna; they're ready for you."

"Alright." I grabbed Tyanna's hand as Dorinda prayed over us. We walked down the isle and hand in hand as Jada and Drew was tearing up. I smiled at Drew as I wiped his tears.

"You cry baby."

"You're so beautiful."

"You're handsome."

"Dearly beloved were gathered here today to unite not one couple but two. Karen Valencia Clark and John Drew Sheard along with Tyanna Amara Paige  and Jada lanice Friday in holy matrimony. It's been said everyone written their own vows."

"Yes." I held on to my stomach as something didn't feel right.

"Who's going first?"

"We'll go." Jada said as Tap looked at me with concern. I nodded to her that o was ok but honestly I won't even sure.

"Tyanna you're love is like nothing I've experienced before, its like a drug and I'm addicted..."

"Drew. Somethings wrong."

"Huh."

"The baby, I think something is wrong."  I felt dizzy and cold my eyes couldn't stay open and everything was becoming blurry.

"Drew I need a doctor and now." I blacked out falling to the ground

"Mama!" It was the last thing I heard....