80🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Aidden

"Baby?"

"I'm up here.tv" I just got home from work and brought her some roses and a red velvet cake. As for Kalani and Kierra I got them a couple of new dolls and something I cupcakes. I did want to ask Tyanna a couple of questions bout Kierra.

"Hey beautiful." I kissed her cheek

"Daddy."

"Hey my other beautiful lady."

"Did you miss us?"

"I did."

"Good, is the cake for me and Kierra?"

"Really it was for your mommy, but I got you two some new dolls and cupcakes, there I'm the kitchen."

"Yaaaayyy, I love you daddy."

"I love you too, princess."

"Bring your pretty self to me, how you feeling."

"I'm getting better."

"Has anything been wrong, you ok?"

"Yea, I just don't understand why she would do me like that but it's said and done. I'm with you now and forever, I love you baby boy." She kissed me with both hands planted on my face.

"I love you more babygirl. Say Kierra?"

"What about her?"

"She's barely at your moms?"

"Yea there's no one she can play with over there, I don't mind I love it, gives me practice to handle two kids."

"Yea you're right."

"Yea."

"Tyanna let me take you out tonight, call ya parents ask them can they keep Lani and Kierra. Please, I wanna show you a good time and take your mind off of things."

"Ok I'll send her a text just in case they're doing something with the church, if not I'll ask auntie Doe Doe."

"Ok, look ima go get the kids clothes ready then I'm gonna go home and get dressed."

"Bring a spend the night bag back with you."

"You want me to stay?"

"Yea, I got something for you."

"For me?"

"Just. For. You." She looked in to my eyes all
Seductive like steady turning me on. I kissed her forehead then her lips.

"Make that call beautiful."

"Ok, and hey it doesn't have to fancy we could just sta—."

"Uh uh baby, we getting you out tonight."

"Yes sir."

God she was too beautiful, I'm gonna marry her, I promise you that.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"Nothing I just think you're beautiful, it's
giving me butterflies just to look at you."

Drew

"Karen! Come here you look good."

"Oh no, not until you tell me what's wrong with you."

"Baby, I'll tell you while making love to you come on girl. Don't be like that, you know you want me."

"Get your hands off me and talk."

"Karen it's nothing baby, listen I'm ok now."

"Mhm, we'll see. Until you tell me what was wrong, sit back and watch." She took off her lingerie sitting on the bed with her legs wide open, I swear she making a hard bargain.

"Tell me?" She slid one of her fingers in deeply while staring in my eyes.

"Karen, you gonna fuss at me."

"Mhhh, I promise I won't."

"Give me a taste and I'll tell you."

"Ok I'll give you one little drop and I mean you better spill." She gave me the drop that fell from her fingers as she gave the rest to herself.

"Spill drew."I pulled her close to me placing my hand between her thighs. She get any wetter ima have to start putting two condoms on.

"I felt like I failed as a dad to Tyanna. Instead of me wanting to hurt the people that hurt her I tried to stop you from protecting her, I fail to stand by you as a husband. I just feel like I wasn't what you needed me to be or what Tyanna needed me to be."

"Ahh baby, it's ok. I understand and I had a feeling that's that what it was. You haven't failed you've been better than what we needed you to be. We thank you, we love you."

"I love you and her more. Now let's get down to business."

"You can start by getting down on me."

"As in the words of Marvin Gay, let's get it on."

Tyanna

"Lord you look so beautiful."

"Thank you, you look good too." The way that he looks right now is he more than happy to give to him.

"Shall we?"

"Well Mr. Aidden, how you doing."

"Mrs. Cole, how are you?"

"I'm well, and you?"

"I'm great."

"That's good."

"Lani, Kierra,behave and don't give aunt doe doe any problems."

"We won't." Aidden went out the door as Dorinda grabbed my wrist.

"Here, put these in ya purse. We don't need another Kalani running round without you being married to this one first."

"Dorinda."

"Go get em. I love you."

"I love you more."

"And check on your mama for me."

"Yes ma'am." We left going to my mamas first.

"I'll get out, you stay. Ain't no telling what them two doing." I got out knocking on the door after a minute or two I took my key letting myself in.

"Mama! Dad!"

"Tyanna, you shouldn't be here. Fuck!"

"I'm going I'm going. Get it in dad, get it in."

"Tyanna!"

"Byeee." I got back in with Aidden, he was looking at me like he wanted to eat me to death.

"Fine ass."

"What?"

"You're fine, beautiful, gorgeous. Gosh I'm so in love with you."

"I'm in love with you as well."

"Look, I'm sorry for popping the question and you won't ready."

"Babe, it's ok."

"No I shouldn't have opposed the question—."

"The answer is yes, whenever you're ready my answer will remain yes."

"I love you, I promise I'm gonna try my hardest to keep you happy. To be the best father to Kalani, the best uncle to Kierra."

"You're already the best."

"Thank you."

"Aidden I have a question."

"Yes babygirl."

"How do you wanna end tonight?..."