85🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Quiet storm Valencia

"Ahh baby."

"Mhm, don't bite back that moan let me hear you." Drew over here giving it to me like he want another baby on top of the one I'm carrying.

" Drew keep it right there." Lord he was hitting the heck out of my spot, sending me into complete ecstasy.

Every time he gets like this it's as if he's making sure I remember who I belong to and god I love every bit of it.

"Who you belong to?"

"You baby."

"Again."

"You."

"Louder Karen. Don't use that quiet voice on me."

"I belong to you baby, Lawd hamercy." Boy he was bout to knock it out the frame, I'm telling you.

"You feel so good baby."

"You do to, aah."

He placed his hand on my throat using it as leverage. You could see my creams covering his shaft, I could tell it was turning him on.

"Yes daddy yes! Oh god ima cum, harder. Damnit Drew." I flipped him over and began riding him.

"Ahh Karen." He held on to my waist as he matched my movements. My thighs start shaking against him.

"I feel you gripping against me, let that shit go baby."

"Ahh
daddy." We released that same time, his liquid mixed well with mines. This man kept pounding into me, he kept cunning and so did I,  it felt so good to me.

"Damn girl, wet me up then." He flipped me back over spreading my legs open.

"Oh god yes! Jdrew fuck, I'm gonna pass out. I feel so lightheaded. I done let out like a freaking fire hydrant and he still don't wanna stop.

I was seeing stars, Joseph, Mary and the disciples. Just like that I was out...

Give it to her Drew

A couple of hours went by and was now well into the next day. The sun risen and looked ever so beautiful just like the woman I was married to.

Karen was knocked out could, I mean I couldn't wake her up for nothing. I put the cover over her and took a picture sending it to Cole almost immediately she FaceTimed me.

Cole: Boy, 1 2 3 she's outta here

And this is after round 6

Cole: my god John, she's gone be in a wheel chair by the time y'all make it back.

Oh ima try, you're sister is a menace, the perfect quiet storm.

Cole: I done told Tyanna you turned her into a holy hoe.

Uhnt uhnt Doe don't be putting that all on me. Yo sister oh lord your sister, I'm just one blessed man.

Cole: HIYAA

Speaking of Tyanna, how is my babygirl ?

Cole: I hence you be forgetting about Kierra

I don't have to worry about Kierra as much for Tyanna, that girl is something to pray about. Never know when she gone haul off and go back to Jada