37🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Tyanna

A couple of months later with our wedding exactly a month away. Fun fact I had my baby a month earlier due to health complications that risked the life of her. Now she's a health chunky one month old who loves her nana and doe doe more than me and Jada and I pushed her out. I laid in bed with mama rubbing her back as her head was in the bucket for the twentieth time. I been told her to go to the doctor but she didn't want to, always said it was a virus or something. Like I'm dumb or something I'm the one who used the virus line on her.

"Tap, hand me a hot towel please."

"Yes mama." I went and got it, honestly I think she's pregnant. I went and grabbed the towel bringing it back to her.

"Hellooooo! It's me and your wittle baby."

"Nana girl. Come her baby." She reached for her not a moment before reaching she was turned over to the bucket once again.

"Mama K what's wrong?"

"Nothing baby I just caught a bad virus."

"You want some medicine I can run down to the store and get you some."

"No baby, just grab me a glass of water."

"Ok."

"Heeeey babygirl I missed you. We got to take care of nana, until she's better." I kissed her cheek.

"Tap can I speak to you for a moment?"

"Yea baby."

"Mama I'll be right back." I kissed her cheek as she laid back in bed.

"Hey baby what's wrong?"

"About mama, I think we both know what's going on."

"That's what I was afraid of. I wanna take her to the doctor but she won't let me."

"I know, let's call Drew and ask him."

"I'll just text him just in case he's in a meeting or something.

Pops can I holla at you for a moment?

Pop 💙: Holla? Yea what's wrong, is my wife ok?

Yea, well no. She's sick and she's been sick for the past couple of weeks and only throws up now in the morning time. Is there something I need to know?

Pops💙: that's why she's been canceling out dates and things. Tyanna she might be pregnant and it's my, well both of our faults. See that night when the sisters caught us in the backseat I was capped and I tried my hardest to push her away but no offense when your mama wants it she wants it. I asked Dorinda to get her off me but the sisters done carried her to the car. One thing led to another I couldn't well ya know and yea.

Y'all wasn't protected!

Pops💙: don't go there with me.

Ok well I'm gonna take her to the doctor to make sure.

Pops💙: please do, I'll be over later to check on her. Love you

Love you too pops.

"Well what did he say?"

"He couldn't take it, take it, ass fat it ain't basic." We laughed

"Girl quit. She did it that good?"