32 🥀

Excuse any mistakes 🤍

Jada

"Uuuuuhhhh Jada."

"You feel so good baby." I told her as I felt her walls locking around me

"You do too, Jada shit." I held her against the wall as I went in and out of her while making out with her.

"Babe, w— oh shit." She grabbed my shoulders sliding her hands down my back. Her head went back in pure ecstasy. I moved from the wall to the countertop, with me being tall it was easy for me to still tear her up.

"Baby I love you." I looked in her eyes as my hands were now holding her legs open and pounding into her.

"AHH!"

"You love me?" I knew she couldn't get the words out I just wanted to hear her struggle.

"I- fuck!"

"Tell me mamas." I pulled out, then going back in a little deeper and a little harder.

"Jada please! Please baby, I can't take it."

"Tell me you love me."

"I fucking love you daddy! Fuck baby." She squirted on me as I kept going. I stop to pull out laying on the counter so she could ride me.

"You know what to do." She grinned getting on top of me grabbing my dick sliding down on me.

"Ahh Tyanna."

"I'm here daddy." I let my hands run all over her body smacking her ass.

"Ride daddy's dick, just like that."

"You like that baby"

"Shit, I love it."

"Tyanna, Jada I hope you—."

"Good god from zion!" I pulled out pushing Tyanna off the counter and grabbing my shirt covering my junk going round the counter.

"Hey momma K, bishop. How y'all doing." Momma Karen pulled a small bottle of oil out.

"That's exactly why she's pregnant now."

"If they would've kept going on they'd have another bundle of joy inside them. Just like I'm gone have inside of you." Bishop said as he mumbled the last part but me and Tap heard it.

"Go take y'all stanking selves up in the bathroom and wash."

"Yes ma'am, come on tap."

"Jada I can't walk, my legs feel like noodles."

"You better gain your strength cause uh we gone be doing some walking." Momma Karen said we noticed bishop holding on to her grabbing her butt.

"Lord take me now. I can't do all that walking, not with my legs like this." I just laughed at her. She tried to walk but her legs were all wobbly so momma Karen and I helped her upstairs. I won't embarrassed at all it was bout time momma Karen seen just how her daughter actually get down.

Jdrew

"I see where she gets it from."

"What you trying to say?" I turned Karen around in my arms with my hands gripping her butt.

"Let's just say her riding tips were taking from you."

"Drew! You won't suppose to look."

"Karen the girl got a stick like I got attached to her not bought. I was just trynna figure out something."

"Lord drew, look I'll explain it later."

"You don't have to explain it, that's there business."

"Mhm." She grabbed my face giving me a small peck but I won't going for that especially when she looked good, like real good.

"Come here girl."

"Mhh.. Drew."

"Watch how you say my name, I'd hate to have kids out of wedlock."

"We'll watch how you kiss me before I end up swallowing them same kids."

"Mrs. sheard is that how we playing tonight?"

"You'll find out when we go home."

"If we even make it there." My hand crept up under her skirt.

"Drew, not here." I drugged my finger over her feeling how moist her panties were.

"So what got you fired up?"

"You, now move ya hand before I have to go home and change."

"Alright." I smacked her behind she just hid her face and blushed. She could be so cute sometimes.

"Ok we're ready." They came down and Tyanna looked pretty even with the limp that she had but it was fine cause Karen had one too.

"Tyanna, you look beautiful; just like your mother."

"Thank you."

"A man can only be so lucky to have a two beautiful women to be his date tonight." I kissed Tyanna's forehead and then Karen's.

"Well dang, take my fiancée then."

"Clean up nice then Jada."

"Well you know what can I say."

"Y'all ready?"

"Yea." Now here's the thing Tyanna and Karen both know it's a celebration dinner for our engagements but what they didn't know is that I invited a the sisters, Jada and I wanted to propose to them in the proper way. Jada sent me a picture of the ring and I picked up before I went back to Karen's. I just hope this all goes well.

I was now driving while Karen and Tyanna were in the back.

"Before we get here, can I say something." Tyanna said lifting her head up as we approached a red light.

"Sure."

"I uh, I don't know how to put this. I didn't have both parents in my life, mama and the others were all I knew. I never knew my dad and barely knew my mom. I always put in my mind that no one would love me, because they didn't. It hurts still til this day, but mama you came in and basically turned everything around for me. My mindset is different, how I view things and react to them is different. I love you mama, you mean more to me than you can ever know. I appreciate everything single thing you've done for me, every prayer you've prayed for me. You're my inspiration, I look up to you in only hopes to be like you someday. Mr. Drew, I only ask that you protect her, love and cherish her. She's all that have and I feel that I can't do without her. Jada, I've learned a lot from you. I've watched you become a bully, be my bully, and blossom into someone who has so much potential. So much love to give and so much needed. I'm here to do just that, I got you so don't ever second guess that I don't. I get afraid at times that I might not be a good mother, but with you and mama I'm gone be ok. We're gonna be ok, that everything's gonna be just fine. That's it that's all I wanted to say." I'm not gone lie somebody was in here cutting up some onions. Karen was crying, Jada was holding back and I had water in my eyes.

"Well since you said that, I wanted to ask you this later but.... Tyanna I know you didn't have a father in your life and I was wondering if you would like, could I step up and be that father you didn't have coming up?"

"Yes sir, you can..."