110🥀

Let's bring it to an end shall we. Excuse any mistakes

Tyanna

"Tyanna what in gods name happened." I sat my bag and drink down running my hands through my hair as Dorinda came in after me.

"Nothing mama, nothing."

"Tap, honey you ok?" Jada came down the stairs looking me over then kissed my cheek.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Auntie doe doe sat across from me as mama sat next to her.

"Dorinda, what's going on? Why is Tyanna's car on tv? What did y'all do."

"Nothing mama I didn't do nothing."

"Dorinda?"

"Karen nothing happened it was just some faulty wiring or whatnot."

"Tyanna, whose number this is?" Jada came round with the napkin.

"It's a guy I met at the restaurant down the street."

"What were you doing there, I thought you went to handle some business."

"Well yea uh—."

"Out with it." Mama looked at me waiting for me to respond dared me to lie to her with her eyes.

"I went to meet Jada's mom again."

"Again? After I told you to stay away from her Tap."

"I know mama, but I just had to know."

"Well look where it almost got you and Dorinda you knew?"

"I followed her there."

"And you didn't call me? Dorinda my child could've been hurt and you didn't bother to call to tell me her disobedient self went to that woman."

"Karen you gotta understand why she did it."

"Oh I understand. I understand that when I tell her something to take heath of she goes and does the opposite then she wonder why all her situations come out the same."

"Woah Karen."

"What did you say mama?" I stood up looking at her as she looked at me as if she regretted every word that just fell from her lips.

"She didn't mean that tap."

"Tap.."

"Repeat what you said Karen." She looked at me.

"Tyanna sit down hun, she didn't mean it." Dorinda was trynna push me back in my seat but I politely moved her hand out the way.

"Say it. Say it, say that you told you me so Karen. That's what you really wanna do, let's face it you told me to stay away from Jada I didn't and all this bad stuff starting happening to me, to her. Told me stay away Aidden and he comes round double times and lie to me and I gotta pick up my own pieces. Say that you're tired of me coming to you when I've been disobedient and gotta reap what I sowed. Let's do this Karen, let's go. Because I'm tired, I'm tired of all of this. Yes I went to Katherine, I needed to hear for myself what she had against her daughter, I needed to know why she thought I only attract people whose only purpose is to bring me hell. I needed to know why. I need to be there for jada the same way she's been there for me. I married her just like you married Drew, like Dorinda married Greg and I'm pretty sure someone that tries to hurt your spouse, your partner you gonna wanna hurt them too. You're not gonna think about the consequences, or your own being. You're just gonna wanna help and protect. Well that's what I was doing protecting my wife, from hurt, harm, and danger by that lunatic of a woman. So Karen forgive me, forgive me that I disobeyed you and went to stand by and be there for my wife. Forgive me for being disobedient and disappointing you. But understand when I said I do that meant I do to everything, that woman hurt my wife and by my right hand on the Bible ima hurt her, because not only did she hurt my wife she tried to poison me. That's why my car is on the news, that's why there's gas coming out of it.  My marriage to jada goes further then the I love you's and the I do. But Karen I don't think you get that just yet. Now if you would excuse me, I got some things to take care of." I walked off hearing Dorinda and Jada call for me. That didn't matter to me, the only thing on my mind was getting Katherine and I knew just how to do it.