30🥀

Excuse any mistakes ⚠️

Karen

"Dang girl." I held on to him right as he went in and out of me steadily. He was so gentle with me that it was started to bother me, it was as if he looked at me as fragile or something. Like dang man, rough me up or something ya know, Ian glass. I can assure him I'm not gone break.

He rolled over to wear I was on top so y'all, I'm bout to show this man how it's suppose to be done. Out here treating me like a box of fragile items, toooo careful.

I got on top guiding him into me as I slid down taking him in fully.

"Shhhhiiiii— Karen." I placed my hands on his chest and went to town. I'm not to play with this man, if we gone do this we gone do this the right way you gone mess my guts up or I'm gonna break your friend. These will be the only times where I'm not sanctified and holy, all bets are off the table. I'll repent Sunday for my language I promise, I just can't promise that these activities won't happen again though.

"Ahhh, daddy." I bounced up and down on him as he grabbed my breast pinching my nipples between his fingers.

"Just like that Karen, don't stop."

"Mhh, yes sir." He thirsted up matching my movements, I'm sorry but honestly it felt so damn good. It did hurt at first really it did, but I got comfortable and it started feeling better. Don't laugh at me but I was a virgin ok, I just couldn't see myself giving it up without the intentions of marrying who I was giving it to.

"Baby wait, Karen I'm gone bust."I didn't cease to stop I kept going, looking into his eyes and places my hands over his as he continued to fondle my breast.

"You like that don't you."

"My god Karen." He pushed me off of him shooting his load into the condom. I looked at him smirking, he don't even know what he's in for.

"Tapping out already?"

"Girl bring your fine tail self here and get this loving. You done started something now."
He turned me over changing positions to get behind me. I arched my back as he changed his condom, putting a fresh one on before sliding into me.

"Mhhh."

"You feel so good babygirl."

"Do I?"

"Mhhh yes ma'am you do." He pulled out slamming back into me as I felt him hit my spot.

"AHH!"  I hit the bed as he grabbed my hand

"No tapping out Karen, you told me to show you and that's just exactly what I'm going to do."

Dorinda

Here I was 5 something in the morning picking up Tyanna from the hospital with Jada following behind me. They called me cause they couldn't get hold of Karen, the girl must be dead man sleep or something.

"Thanks auntie doe doe."

"Mhm Mhm, thank me over breakfast and a couple hours of more sleep."

"You got it."

"I'm glad you're ok Tap, really."

"I'm glad too."

"So the baby, what's the name?"

"Kalani Grace. The K come from aunt Karen and—."

"The middle from me, I love it and you." I held her hand driving to Karen's house arriving there about 6:30. Her bedroom light was on maybe she was up but for what?

"I got a key, come on." I help Tap out as Jada got out walking up to us.

"Thanks auntie Doe, we got it."

"Well I'll get the stuff—."

"No no, we got it honestly. You just go home and rest."

"I— alright." These Heffas here hiding something.

I got the bags anyways and time the door open I went in.

"Aunt Dorinda no!" I didn't here anything so I decided to go upstairs putting Tyanna bags in her room.

"Ahhh Karen."

"Just like that Daddy, ouu baby don't stop."

"You're so beautiful, I love you."

"Mhhh I love you, ahh too."

"Cum for me angel."

"Uh oh." Tyanna and Jada stood behind me as they ran up to the door.

"Move."

"Umm I'll go make you some chicken."

"I don't want no chicken, I said move."

"Aunt doe please." This girl started crying like I was gone fall for that.

"Please auntie Dorinda." Here comes Jada following suit. They must really love Karen cause these fools were crying as if they knew something was gonna happen.

"Y'all better move before I give y'all a reason to cry for real."

"Aunt Doe I can't let you do that."

"Alright, I'm gonna count to 5 and if y'all don't move I'm whopping both of y'all like y'all are my kids."

They stood there wiping there eyes and shaking there heads.

"OHH FUUUCK, Daddy!" Thats I'm going in there rather they like it or not.

Just then Greg called my phone.

"Baby where are you?"

"At Karen's house."

"What are you doin— oh lord."

"Really babe? Now what do you know."

"Nothing baby, just uh come back home."

"I'll get dey when I get dey." Yea he knows something

"Dorinda, come on me and Drew talked earlier nothings happening between them I promise." I put the phone on speaking letting him hear the commotion these two had going on.

"Maaannn he's getting it in."

"GREG."

"I'm sorry, I uh bye my love." He hung up quickly. Yea That's it I pushed both of them out the way opening the door to see Karen riding this man like a full blown bull.

"What in the hell is going on here! Karen get off of him and now, drew get your clothes and get ya stepping. I told you, I told you exactly how I get down."

"Dorinda."

"Get out my face Drew."

"Here me out."

"Out of my face!" Karen sat on the bed with the covers wrapped around her. Bishop went downstairs with his clothes in hand. I closed the door turning my full attention on to her.

"Karen Valencia Clark you got some damn explaining to do and better and I mean better make sense...."