18 🥀

Excuse any mistakes 😌

Tap

"It's 6:09 why they gotta be out so long."

"Tap they only been gone for 24 minutes."

"That's too long. Ion know what they doing."

"She didn't know what we were doing, now did she."

"I mean..."

"Exactly."

"Ok but she's out with some man."

"The bishop."

"What he take a advantage of her."

"The man holy and know almost every word in the Bible ain't nothing happening."

"It better not."

"It won't I'm sure of it. How bout we do something to take your mind off it." Jada leaned into me trynna kiss up on me and I backed up from her.

"No jada, not tonight."

"Really, like your really over boutta stay up until she come home."

"Yea. Come on, get my blanket from upstairs and grab my barbecue pork skins from the kitchen along with something to drink. Matter a fact I'll do that just grab my blanket."

"Alright." I grabbed my snacks waiting on jada to cone back with my blanket. I turned in the tv watching scooby doo.

"Here baby, come on move over and make some room for me. Don't hog the whole chair, come on please."

"Come on big baby."

"Tank youu." She got in placing me on top of her. Just as we were about to get comfortable a knock was at the door.

"Uhhh." Next thing I heard was the keys move against the lock and boom there was aunt doe and aunt Jacky.

"Get y'all big nasty tails up." She snatched the covers only to see Janet hold my hand.

"Oh."

"Yea, so what y'all doing here."

"Trynna see what's taking Karen so long to get back."

"Y'all it's only 6:59, let the woman breathe."

"Yea aunt doe you the one wanted to play match maker from heaven well here ya go."

"Girl don't get smart with me I know what I was doing."

"Where some food at If we gone be sitting here at least have something for us to eat."

"Why y'all ain't bring nothing with you."

"See Dorinda dragged me out the house talking bout some come on they ain't back yet. She grown she know what time to be back."

"But that's out baby, Jacky."

"That baby ain't no baby no more Dorinda."

"Just hush Jacky cause she is she's my baby."

"I hear you." Aunt Jacky was in the kitchen too busy trying to find something to eat while sit and wait for aunt Karen to come in.

Aunt Doe came and sat in between me and Jada as aunt Jacky sat in the chair across.  Doe laid her head on me messing with my hair as Jada got up and sat with Jacky.

"The way she acts you'd think she was the baby."

"I can hear you Jacky."

"Oh i know, ion think I whispered."

I shook my head at the two as Jada looked at me and smiled at me. I knew exactly what she was gone ask.

"No jada."

"Please tap."

"Noo."

"You don't even know what she want."

"Yea I do, she wants me to sing. It ain't happening."

"Tyanna, sing." Aunt doe pinched me  so hard thought she was gone take my skin. So I really didn't have any other choice but to sing

"Yes ma'am."

"Yay." I side eyed Jada before beginning.

"Saved my soul, made me whole, there's none like him. Oh oh oh Ohhh , I tried him and I know him. Found him to be a friend, I know to much about him. On him I can depend."

"Come on now."

"That's it that's all."  I laid in aunt doe lap as she played in my hair. Jada turned the tv on to cartoons and soon all of us was out.

Jada

I moved aunt Jacky's arm out the way, getting up going to the bathrooms on my way there I heard someone outside. I pecked out the window seeing aunt Karen and bishop necking in the driveway. He kept his hand around her waist the whole time didn't even move it.

"Ouuu Valencia."  I kept waking and bumped into the wall.

"Ow!" I rubbed my forehead turning around to hear Tap coming up the steps.

"You ok?"

"Yea but guess what I just seen."

"What?"

"Take a look yourself." She went to the window seeing that they were still going at it. She peeked at her watch to see what time it was

"Jada, it's 1:15 in the morning and you telling me she just now getting home!? I'm telling."

"Tap."

"Uh Uh, move." Just was I chased her downstairs the aunts were waking up.

"What's going on?" Soon as we were about to speak the door open and aunt Karen came in with a big ole smile on her face as if somebody done bought her a Range Rover.

"Care to tell where you been all night?" Jacky was the first to speak on all our behalf's.

"I'll tell you all that in the morning. Wait what y'all doing here anyway."

"That ain't the question, Karen Valencia Clark it is 1 something in the morning ma'am." Dorinda got right up on her. One thing about aunt doe she will not and I mean WILL NOT play when it comes to Karen. She'll lay somebody out with her holy hands try her if you want to about aunt Karen I bet you it will now be a pretty sight.

"Dorinda I'm grown I don't have to tell you."

"Yes you do!" Jacky and Dorinda was on her. Tyanna came up getting ready to pull her tactics

"Momma me be was worried about you. You didn't text me back or anything, I got scared. Me be was ready to call the cops on him cause I took a picture of his license plate.

"Girl you crazy."

"Had to do what I had to just in case that bishop won't holy."

"Look I'll tell you all about it in the morning ok, so y'all go home to y'all houses and get some rest."

"Oh no ma'am we don't drive at night and you know this so make room cause I'm sleeping with you." Aunt doe went up right behind her

"Me too, that bed big enough for all of us." Tap grabbed her blanket leaving me and aunt Jacky.

"You better make room for two more cause y'all not leaving me and Jada out."

Some how, some way we all seem to fit in that bed. I don't know how but we did I wrapped my arms around Tap and Karen held on to Dorinda. Jacky held on to the covers leaving all of us cold as crap....

Since it's Christmas I got a couple of new stories coming y'all way so get ready babies. Love y'all 💕