76🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Michael

I was called to the hospital by a guy name Aidden. Tyanna was hurt and apparently my sister was the one at fault.

"Hi I'm Michael."

"That's jada's brother."

"Oh wow."

"If they is anything I can do to help I will. How much is the bill, I'll pay it. Tyanna is like a little sister to me I love her."

"Thank you Michael."

"So what happened?"

"Tyanna was invited to Jada's house with Jada's little trick being there. Them two got into it and the girl got Tyanna on a respirator, Jada didn't try to help at all yet she was suppose to be trying to win Tyanna back."

"In the midst of that these two ladies here went to beat the crap out of her and when Jada got alone with this one right here she kisses her."

"Aren't you her mother though?"

"Yes i am."

"Oh man jada done lost her freaking mind. To the family I'm sorry for her actions really, I can't believe she'd do this. Kalani? Is she ok?"

"She's ok but she knows there's something wrong."

"Ok, are y'all pressing any charges."

"Yes, aiding in the attempted murder."

"Ok, good. Jada has gotten out of hand since I've left I do not blame you nor will I help her out. Where's Tyanna?"

"Right this way." I walked with her father in the room, seeing her like that broke my heart.

"Oh Tyanna, I'm so sorry. I promise I'll make sure she pay for doing this for you. Such a beautiful soul, I told you before , I just wish you would've seen then from the start. Gosh I'm so sorry, Tyanna you can't give up, I love you so much, I can be honest now and say that I love you and it's not a sister love and I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you, I'm sorry that she didn't help you. Just pull through Tyanna please, you got folks that's whiting in you, people that love you." My tears fell I just don't understand how this could happen to her. Jada had claim to love her and wants to get back to with her does her like this, like what in the hell.

"Michael?"  She grabbed my hand holding it

"Tyanna?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I got a call, I'm so sorry."

"Don't apologize."

"But—."

"Shhhh." She held my hand tighter.

"Can you get my mom?"

"Yea sure anything, whatever you need?"

"Just go get her and can you stay?"

"Yea." I walked out going to get her mom

"Umm, Mrs. Clark?"

"Yes?" All three of them stood up, I wish I would've known her name.

"Umm you, right here. I'm sorry I don't know you name really."

"Karen?"

"Yea Karen, could you come here for a minute."

Karen

"I'm sorry if that seemed disrespectful, I forgot your name for a moment."

"It's fine, what's wrong?"

"There's someone who wants to see you."

"Who."

"Mama?"

"My baby." I'm not gonna lie here I almost jumped on the whole bed trying to hug her. I kissed all over her face she did nothing but laugh.

"I missed you too mama. But don't kiss me that nasty hoe kissed you."

"Who you tellin— wait how you know."

"I had a little visit and let's just say ima work her ass when I get out of here."

"And you'd think we whooped her ass enough." 

"Mama I love you."

" I know you do baby's and I love you too."

"Where's Doe?"  Time she spoke of her she started texting me

Personal Bestie 🤍: where that little boy done took you to?

Back here with Tyanna she's woke and looking just for you

Personal Bestie🤍: oh tell her I'm coming wide open.

"Dorinda say she coming wide op—."

"Y'all excuse me." And here she goes cutting her step without any music.

"Yes god. He will always make a way."

"Come on."

"When the devil tried to take you out, oh god but you pulled her back and for that god we thank ya. We thank ya for keeping her in the number lord, we thank ya for keeping her in ya arms, lord hamercy you've been too good, might good. Father we owe you more than just a praise sometimes I feeling like praising you isn't enough for all you done." I felt something if Dorinda kept on we was gone have church right in this room.

"Mama or Michael, can you help me get this stuff off."

"Sure thing." We moved it off her as she sat up pulling me in the bed with her.

"Grandma said hi to y'all two and don't beat them girls half to death especially you miss Valencia."

"We won't."

"Is she still here? I'd like to talk to her."

"Say what?"

"I wanna talk to her."

"She left sweetheart."

"Leave it Jada to run away from her problems."

"I'd could call her."

"Please. Mama, Dorinda, I'd like this to be a one on one conversation between me and her I'll holla if I need you two for back up."

"Please do, I wanna stomp her to glory early, please call us."

"Trust me I wanna work on her too best believe it. But now is not the time I'm gonna just talk to her that's it that's all."

"Ok whatever you say."

"Hey she's outside and on her way up, you want us to stay til she get in here."

"No im fine, Michael could you take these two and get them some food?"

"Sure thing, where you two beautiful ladies like to eat." He grabbed my hand and Dorinda's as we walked out her room.

"Well Bishop likes to eat Karen so ask him what she taste like and that'll give you what she likes to eat."

"Dorinda!"

"Hey, I'm telling the truth."

"Lawd help me."

"Mhm..."