108🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Karen

Tyanna came back to me a little rattled. "Honey, what's the matter?"

"Mama, I umm I went to meet with uh Jada's mom and uh—."

"You what?! You could've gotten yourself hurt." I grabbed her looking at her making sure she was ok.

"Mama I'm fine, I uh we had a conversation and the lady read me; read me as if I was just a opened book."

"What did she say to you?"

"Basically that I'm attracted to pain. That I draw in people who are only going to hurt me."

"Baby that's not true, don't dare believe what that heathen says. She's just trying play you honey."

"But mom you don't understand, what she says is basically true look at my track record."

"Nobody said it was gone be perforce or easy, you know this."

"Mama, I'm just tired."

"I know and it's ok to be tired but understand you're calling us differently and he only places on you what you can bare. I'm here with you babygirl and you'll never go through anything alone. I got you baby, I got you."

I wiped her tears that have falling as I guided her into my arms.

"Let it out pumpkin, I got you."  I held her tightly as we laid in bed with her crying on my chest. Mentally she could've and should've given up but this girl has a barrier of strength that just will always amazes me. She's chosen, she just has to be...

Tyanna

After the moment with my mom I decided to take tilan to go meet his father for the official first time. I was nervous, I didn't know what would happen, this is my first time alone with him again after the whole thing so I just pray we don't have any mishaps.

I put Tilan in the car as we headed over to aidden's my dad was with me cause I refused to go by myself

"Tyanna if at anytime you wanna turn around—."

"No dad, he has that right." After the conversation with Jada's mom I'm still honestly a little shaken, could what she said about me was true.

My dad drove while I sat in thought. "Babygirl, talk to me what's going in your head."

"A lot honestly dad. I look at you and mom and I want what y'all have, that strong love connection, the power y'all have together. Dad I want that old school love, the real thing. Not this foolishness I have going on now. None of my decisions have been good one. I just feel like I keep constantly failing, failing you guys and my kids. Like I'm at a crossroads where I'm unsure of myself, my purpose in life. Dad I feel like I'm so messed up on the inside, Jada's mom made a valid point that I only attract those who are gonna hurt me. I constantly get burner by everyone I'm with dad and I just don't understand."

My dad sighed as I looked out the window. "We'll talk when we get home ok?"

"Ok dad."

"Don't listen to the enemy Tyanna, know that you are more then what that lady is trynna put in your head. You're more then what you been through and every time you come out of something you make the devil mad, he can't take it that's why he's adding all this confusing in your life. Your chosen and favored tap, understand that and the enemy will try to destroy the chosen and that we can't let happen."

"Yes sir." We pulled up to pops house and I got out first with tilan. I knocked on the door and Aidden opened it letting me inside.

"Hey pretty girl ." He kissed my cheek leading me to the couch.