62🥀

Tyanna

"Aunt Doe can I talk to you for a minute."

"Yea let me sit this over there." She sat it down wiping her hands and bringing me a biscuit.

"So what's up, you having another baby?"

"No, I just don't know. I don't think I can be with anyone anymore. After what Jada done to me I just can't place my trust into anyone, place my love into another person like that."

"Oh baby." I just wrapped myself around her and broke down completely. She broke my heart completely had me in a state of mind that I had to have my mama keep kalani I thought I was gonna lose it all.

"Let it out baby I got you." A knock came at the door and it was Jada with her new whatever y'all want to call it.

"Hey aunt Dorinda I was wondering if tyanna was here so-."

"Hey Tap." Her girlfriend spoke and I just looked at her

"We ain't cool so don't call me tap."

"Where's my little girl?"

"Taking a nap."

"It's our turn to get her, so wake her up." This hoe gone get slapped in the face in a minute.

"no let her sleep I'll bring her by later, is that ok Jada?"

"Yea."

"she better be there Tyanna."

"Bitch Shut the hell up, jada take yo animal before I walk her ass like a dog."

"Tyanna, Talea can y'all chill out."

"You better watch her."

"Just will she be there?"

"She will."

"Look Jada you and ya whatever she is can leave out my house." Dorinda came back down as she heard the conversation

"Aunt Dorinda manners, we're guest. I came to see my daughter."

"Well tap said she'll bring her by now get out before I collect you with the rest of this trash."

"Hmm, alright. I want her at my house 2 hours after she wakes up."

"Fine Jada whatever."

"Bye Tyanna." Her little washed up girlfriend blew a kiss at me.

"Aunt Doe." I fell in her arms once again.

"It's ok baby, the wrongs that she's done to you will most definitely come back on her. Come on let's go up there with the princess."

"Otaay." I grabbed her hand going upstairs with Kalani.

Jada

"Baby?"

"Yea."

"Why don't you just get custody of her so we don't have to keep looking at the little tramp."

"Who you calling a tramp?"

"Oh we defending zai are we?"

"Defending her because she is at least the mother of my child."

"Yea whatever, hopefully your daughter won't end up like her."

"What the hell you said?" I snapped my head in her direction.

"I said I hope ya daughter don't end up like that stupid bitch you called your wife."

"Don't talk about her like that Talea."

"Or what Jada, what the hell you gone do. The same shit you did before... yea nothing."

"Man listen you doing to much."

"You're not doing enough."

"Talea ima need you to get out my face for real."

"Or what."

"You gone see what in a few minutes, move."

"Fine fine."

A knock came at the door and it was Tyanna with Kalani. I'm sorry but til this day Tyanna is the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on honestly. Nothing will ever change how I feel about her nothing what so ever.

"Hey Tyanna."

"Yea."

"Mommy I don't wanna go I wanna stay with you."

"I promise I'll be one call away. Jada want some time with you but after you'll be back with me I promise."

"How long?"

"No longer than you can figure out who you're aunties are."

"Okay."

"Kalani!" This girl went and took kalani from Tyanna like she was her child.

"What the hell."

"Mommy!"

"Baby, listen here Talea you don't know me and I don't know you but about my child I'll
Put you in your grave quicker than the lord can."

"Yea yea."

"I love you baby."

"I love you mommy."

"Jada take care of her."

"You know I will Tyanna I always do."

"Bye babygirl, I promise I'll have a surprise for you when you get home."

"Otaay, be safe mommy."

"Yes lil lady I will." She kissed her goodbye and left.

"Good I thought she'd never leave. Kalani go upstairs and leave me and ya mama alone."

She pushed her upstairs and kalani started crying.

"Baby come on."

"No." She dusted herself off and went upstairs

"Talea what the hell is wrong with you"

"I don't like that girl mama and I don't like her."

"It's not about what you like."

"I see that now."

"God why did I ever get with you."

"I guess the same reason you got with Tyanna."

"I got with her for a reason I just messed up, trust me if I could I'd turn back the hands of times I'd be with her."

"Too bad, but now I'm stuck with the little slut baby."

"Listen to me you know nothing bout Tyanna so shut the fuck up." I pushed her out my way going to kalani.

"Understand something Jada, you hurt me I'll hurt your daughter. Do not try me."