3🥀

Excuse any mistakes 🙃

Tyanna

I don't know what came over me to say that, it wasn't like I meant it... yes I did. I mean she's bullied me every since I was in middle school, I was always her target to hurt and I didn't know why.

"Tap baby can I speak to you?" I laid in my bed as aunt Doe knocked on my door.

"Dorinda if you don't walk in." I heard auntie Jacky with her. They came in sitting on the end of my bed.

"That little friend of yours isn't really a friend is she?"

"No ma'am."

"I didn't think so for you to kick her out like that."

"Duh Dorinda, Tap is a sweetheart if that was her friend she would've had her to stay better yet introduced us." Auntie Jacky did have a huge point.

"So tell us who is she."

"She needed help with pre-calculus. She's just a classmate nothing more or less."

"Dorinda! I got some more chicken." Just like she was up at aunt Karen's call.

"I'll be back y'all." I laid down auntie Jacky slid over while aunt Doe went back down.

"Now see Dorinda will leave anyone for some chicken, I'm not. So tell me does she bother you? Like really who is she, and why you acting that way towards her? You're a sweet person at heart but that wasn't the sweet person I know a couple of hours ago."  She gave me that look which caused me to give in so easily.

"Can it stay between us?"

"Now you know auntie Jacky ain't saying nothing."

"Ok, well she's been bullying me every since I was in middle school. Which is why I acted that way towards her. I'm still a good person though, I helped her."

"Why you didn't say anything?"

"Because, I didn't think— I mean I didn't know it was gonna continue."

"Well it ends tomorrow, I'll back you up all the way."

"Ok." I nodded, laying back down.

Was I really gonna go through with it? I mean standing up for myself is one thing, standing up to Jada is a whole nother thing on a different level....

Jada

What Tyanna said to me last night was still on my mind. I think she was just bluffing, the girl can't even kill a freaking fly let alone stand up for herself, stand up to me. She had multiple chances, all these years and now she wanna find some courage to do it. Yea we'll see.

I got up getting dressed grabbing something to eat before going to school. Maybe 20 minutes later I sat outside on the bench just waiting for Tyanna to come up so I could start, I'm gonna push her to the limit.

She finally showed up maybe about 15 minutes later. She looked cute honestly, I never really noticed her figure until now. She had on a mini plaid skirt with a long sleeved black turtle neck and a small black Chanel bag. She looked so damn fine to me in that moment, but I had to keep it together. I can't show any weakness especially not to her, that would ruin my whole reputation.

I followed behind her waiting for her to turn around. Her hair was bone straight and her ass was in plain view. I never would've knew she had it like that, the skirt was holding her too tight. 

"Jada, why are you behind me? I thought I've made myself clear yesterday." She turned around looking at me as I took a eye full look at her.

"Apparently not clear enough." People started looking so I did what I would normally do push her into the wall.