67🥀

Excuse any mistakes ✨a little unholy action of the love birds.

Karen

I went home after thinking about it a little and decided he wasn't all wrong but that's my baby and I'm not playing bout her at all. I laid in bed with one of his favorite robes and lace set he likes me in waiting on him. Since he so called gone make me lose my attitude.

"Thought you won't coming back?"

"Thought you were gonna fuck me stupid?"

"Hmmm, I guess we both thought wrong then huh?"

"I should've known you didn't have it in you, might get it from someone else." Now I know y'all saying Karen that's too far, but listen I'm tired of him being gentle with me. I wanna get him mad to where he has no other choice but to take his frustration and anger out on me. Trynna get him to show me something different, add on to the many reasons of why I love him.

"What you said Karen?"

"I said I might get it from someone else that's what I said John."

"Karen you not that fool to try me."

"I don't have to be fool I could just try you." I turned over as if I was calling someone. I got up going into the bathroom, one thing I know for certain and two things for sure. Drew will fuck somebody up over me I'll never forget that time he flipped on Jada.

"Yea, drew. He's not giving it how I want it is ok if I come to you?"

"KAREN WHO YOU TALKING TO?"

"Im just trynna experience something other worldly."

"Oh I'll give you something other worldly alright. Open this damn door."

"I'm trying to feel it in my spine, go deeper then ever."

"You most definitely gone feel it in your spine, gone feel it in your heart too!" He finally got the door down breaking off from the henges. He snatched my phone and threw it, he won't even worried bout who I was talking. He pulled me by my hair out the bathroom and on the bed. He snatched the robe off ripping my panties off. He pulled his pants down and pushed himself in me. Now this may sound crazy but this is the Drew I wanted.

"Ahh daddy! Yes."

"This what you wanted ain't it. You wanted me to take your soul straight from you and Ian talking bout taking it to save it either. You wanted to try me, well baby ima give you something you'll never forget."

"Oh god, Drew baby." It was just wham wham wham. Negro bout to break the damn bed, and I'm over here bout to eat the freaking sheets.

"Damn girl, you feel nice." His hands reached under to grabbed my breast as he continued to hit from the back. One his hands left to grabbed my neck, y'all just don't know how that junk turned me on so much. I bit my lip as I began to fuck him back.

"Sexy ass, I'm so lucky to have you."

"Mhhhmm I'm lucky to have you too daddy."

"You like how that feel princess?"

"Mhh yess, go deeper."

"Karen if I get any deeper I'll be touching your heart."

"Mhh I want you too. Remember how I disrespected you, left you, talked back to you, made you mad. Take out your frustration on me daddy, I deserve it."

"Damn Karen ima buss."

"Mhh buss inside me baby I want all of you." He pulled out turning me over I took it upon myself to get on my knees.

"Open." His thumb sat at my bottom lip holding my mouth open as he slid his manhood in my mouth. I looked him in his eyes and I went to town.

"Shit Karen." Taking him to the back of my throat letting him go down a little further than usual. I didn't have a gag reflex but this would be the first time that I ever gave him a taste of that. There was a lot more things that bishop didn't know about me or what I could do in this department. I could have this man scream my name before tonight's over and the next day begins.

"Good god girl, what you trynna do to me." I let my right grip him a little tighter as my strokes around his member became harder yet slower, my tongue flickered back and forth before licking him up and down taking him back in my mouth and down my throat as far as I could care him. I locked my lips on him so he wouldn't try to move as he bussed in my mouth.

"Damnit Karen, stop."

"Mhh, no daddy."

"Gir, Ian gone have no kids left to put in you after you get done."

I didn't say nothing, this man was damn near trembling. He kept trying to pull out of my mouth.

"Valencia! Shit stop." He busted in my mouth pushing me off him. I looked him in the eye and swallowed.

"What's wrong daddy, can't take it?"

He pushed me on my back and slid in deeper than ever. I felt him all of him it shit had tears in my eyes.

"Daddy, you're too deep."

"Shut up and take it."

"AH!wait Drew please." This man was fucking me senseless as if he was tryna put a baby in my ass on purpose.

"Drew you're gonna break the bed-." And that's exactly what he did. The whole shit came down and do you think that he stopped Nope. He picked me up caring me in the next room and continued like we never stopped.

"Daddy, I'm gonna squir- Drew please." Now it was me trembling for his mercy and yet he showed little to none.

"Do you think that I care?"

"No."

"No what?"

"No daddy."

"You better hold it Karen and I mean hold it."He knew I was gonna cum without telling him, he knew exactly what he was doing.

"You're gonna regret every word you've said to me, every night that you left me....."