56🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Tyanna

Man no offense but I kinda wish mama would've waited to have kids man. This right here staying up all night between two babies is something else. It seemed like the only time they would act right was if they were right side each other. I mean gee wiz, Kierra was 7 months and Kalani was about to turn one in two months. We had our hands full with these two, Kierra wanted to have me in her eyes sights at all times and Kalani wanted to eat all damn day.

"Tap your mama calling you." When I tell you I skipped my happy ass down them steps.

"Hey mama, I missed you sooooo much."

"Baby I miss you too."

"What about me?"

"Ow Drew you didn't have to hit me so hard."

"I know I'm sorry."

"I miss you too pops."

"Where's my sweet baby?"

"She's right here looking at me grinning. Say hey to mama baby." She just grinned and drooled.

"She's so beautiful Karen, we do make some beautiful kids."

"We do, look how she trynna eat at Tyanna." And indeed this girl was trynna eat my chin.

"Kierra stop."

"There's Tap." Jada came in with Kalani as Kierra eyes got big.

"They're already close." Time Jada placed her on me Kierra went grabbing Kalani's hand.

"Hey mama k, pops."

"Hey Jada, how you doing."

"I'm frustrated but ok."

"You frustrated, how come?"

"Pops... do I have to say anything?"

"Oh no."

"Thank you."

"I can't say I feel you because yea I been all in these cheeks."

"Drew! I'm bout to slap yo ass you hit me like that one more time. Try me, just try me I promise ima have you and them glasses on the floor."

"Y'all excuse me, we'll call back later tonight." Pops snatched mama by the legs out the bed as he hung up.

"I should doing what they're doing."

"Oh hush, you not getting any."

"What the world man."

"Hush you gone make it." I held Kierra and Kalani while they examined hands I guess cause they sholl was looking at em, comparing and contrasting. These two right here are my heart and will always be.

Karen

"No look, who are you tell me what to do with my child."

"She's not yours you adopted her, get that through your thick skull."

"Why are you even bothered, you didn't want her."

"Karen calm down."

"No! I've had it. Every since I chose to take Tyanna she always had something to say about it. You didn't want her, you hurt her, you abused her.you killed her first Chile what in the hell. You were not a mother, you will never be a mother. Don't call me, Don't find me, Don't look for her. I promise you this as god is my witness, I'll step down from this church and murder you bare handed. Don't come crazy bout my children period. Now goodbye." I hung up pissed with her. How dare she have the audacity try to tell me about tap when she chose to throw her away. That woman gone get hers yet believe that.

"Pretty girl come here, come on Karen." Bishop put me in his lap kissing my cheek.

"You are one of the toughest, strongest, lovable women of all time. Don't let her get to you baby."

"No she threatened my child Drew, move. Tyanna is my child, my child! I be damn if that washed up cow bag scallawag come back and take mines, she'll die first."

"Babe we suppose to be enjoying our honeymoon."

"At this point you can have this honeymoon I wanna go back home to my children."

"Baby— look call her again if it makes you feel safe to her. Her location is on with you jada is there, and Tyanna pretty good when it comes to handling  herself as well. We can go back Sunday ok?" I really wanted to get back home something in my spirit didn't sit right with me.

"Come on Karen. Calm down, look at me." He grabbed my face looking into my eyes with sincerity he knew I wanted to get back to her. He kissed me trying to take my mind off of the situation.

"Drew stop."

"Let me ease your mind, just lay back for me and let me do all the work." He laid me on my back.

"My baby told me stroke with emotion, spread your legs open." He opened my legs diving head first.

"Mhhh Drew." My hands went to his head holding it there.

"Your beautiful tail self."

"Whew baby, oh lord."  He held my legs out wider just eating like a mad man.

"Uh huh, talk to me baby."

"Daddy, ouu just like that."

"You calmed down now?"

"Mhm."

"Speak to me, are you calm now?"

"Yes daddy? I'm calm."

"You sure?"

"Mhhh daddy yes I'm sure."

"Be a good girl and cum for me." I obeyed is request. This man formed a suction grip over me trynna suck the cum up out of me. I almost passed out, this man was too good to me.

"Don't worry baby, they're gonna be Alright, I promise."

"Okaay. I love you Drew."

"I love you too Karen."