74🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Bishop

I couldn't stop my tears from flowing as Jacky and I laid hands on her. I knew better than to question god but where was her protection when she needed it? she protected us every way she could. I just don't understand no this won't Jada fault but Damnit she should've helped her it's as if she didn't mind Talea doing that. I don't understand lord I just don't.

"Drew?"

"Yea Greg come on in."

"Oh my god, Tyanna." Greg himself started to shed a couple of tears himself.

"Where's Karen?"

"Dorinda outside trying to calm Karen down before she get in here. Both of them are hurt Drew they literally almost killed them girls."

"Dad?"

"Yes baby, please continue to fight."

"I am dad, I am. I want my mama."

"Greg get Karen please." He got up going to get her

"Dad I love you."

"Oh baby I love you too. Don't give up you hear me, no matter what anyone says don't give up. We're praying hard baby."

"I'm praying too." Karen face was red her nails were broke she looked livid as if she still had much fight in her.

"Mama."

"Baby." Karen broke down I had to catch her to keep from falling.

"Karen you have to be strong, come on Karebear. I know it hurts I know. But we have to be strong Tyanna needed us to be. She was strong for us more times then one, Karen get up I'm with you every step of the way."

"If I don't make it mama I love you. I love the sisters too. I thank you all really, I'm not giving up but if it is my time then I must go. Come here mama lay with me one last time" She got in as she laid hands on her as the beepers start to sound off and her heart rate was dropping as well, Karen started prayer. Jacky and I joined in as well, prayer changes all things and this prayer had too cause we need her. That's my babygirl regardless of anything I need her as well as my heart, Karen needs her Jacky, Dorinda, Denise, Twinkie, kalani, Kierra. We all need her she had no other choice but to pull through.

Dorinda and Greg came in as Dorinda started crying.

"Not my baby, lord no."

"Dorinda pray, pray the heavens down like you always do. Go ahead." She got beside Karen laying hands on her as well.

It was as if you could feel it working. Dorinda felt her help and started in tongue, Karen followed behind as well as Jacky and I. Prayer had to work it just had too, we can't lose her. The nurses rushed in as we had to get out the way, they rushed her to another room and made us sit in the waiting room.

"Where's Aidden?"

"He went to Twinkie to go to Kalani and Kierra. Twinkie texted me saying kalani felt something and started to ask her was Tyanna ok, she thought something happened to her.

"Oh man, kalani and Kierra. She has to keep fighting for them if not us."

"Yea, but I have to go. Dorinda."

"We'll be back, call us if anything happens."

"Y'all two are not going anywhere."

"We will be back."

"Tyanna needs you two."

"Karen sit your ass down." I hate raising my voice at her but she think we don't know what her and Dorinda about to do. Now was not the time we can't be worried bout her Tyanna and them too.

"Boy who you talking to."

"Please y'all two, not now." Greg chimed in,

"Listen the girl that got my daughter damn near on life support that hoe got to pay Drew and don't tell me the lord gone handle it. I know he is but I'm gone handle it too, so get off me, get out my face and let me go."

"Karen sit down and sit down now. I'm not gonna tell you again, you can go back and forth with Drew but you're not doing it with me, go sit ya hot headed self down."

"Yes Jacky." Hmph Jacky showed her.

"Dorinda you sit ya yellow self down too you not sneaking away either. Both y'all go sit in that corner hold hands or something but you better not leave and I mean it."

"Ms. Karen, I tried to get here. Is she ok, please tell me she's ok."

"Well I be damn we ain't had to let her to another fight the girl showed up here."

"Get her."

"Dorinda! Karen!" They went at her Jacky went and hit both of them causing them to sit back down.

"Get off this girl, you two should be ashamed of yourself. Y'all act like it's her fault go beat that other girl not Jada."

"We did beat her."

"Yea Jacky they almost killed her."

"We should've."

"It is my fault, I could've helped Tyanna but I didn't. She needed me to help her, but I just sat and watch. Can I can I see her."

"No!" That damn Dorinda and Karen bout to get on nerves really.

"Come on, I'll see if they'll let you go back there."

"Mr. Sheard you're needed up front right quick."

"Ok, Karen can you take her."

"Sure."

Karen

"Come on Jada." Instead of taking her to see Tyanna I took to the bathroom I was gone wear her ass out and I mean it.

We got in and she pushed me to the wall.

"Karen listen here I'm tired of going back and forth with you. You can't blame me for everything that happened to Tyanna." I knocked her into the bathroom door

"Jada you sound dumb you sat there and let that girl beat the crap out my daughter and didn't try to help. You sat there and let that bitch place hands on my grand daughter. The hell you want me to say ok. Cause it's not. It's not you always hurt her and think you can get away with it I'm fucking tired. I'm tired of her hurt by you her daughter is hurt by you hell Jada what is your problem that you can't get stop hurting them."

"I'm sorry Karen. I am really." Her eyes got low as she walked towards me.

"Jada you keep playing with fire and ima put ya ass out. Back up off me for real Jada." I pushed her off me and she just stared back.

"Put me out then. This whole while you been turning me on. The rage and anger, god you look so damn fine."

"Jada what the hell is wrong with you." I knocked her to the ground approaching the door she pushed me back and kissed me full on.

"Jada, m-move." She put her full body weight on me so that I couldn't move .

"Karen, They couldn't -. Karen...."