68🥀

Excuse any mistakes

Dorinda

Vickie and I were waiting for Karen to meet us we were going shopping but as always Karen is late.

"Lord Dorinda if Karen don't get here we gone start without her."

"Ima call her and see what's the hold up." I called her up , she didn't answer the first time so I called her again, maybe a quarter to the last ring she picked up.

"Hello.." her voice was faint

"Karen girl what's taking you so long to get here?"

"I can't make it."

"Why?"

"I just can't doe please." I put her on speaker

"Hand me that phone, Karen why you ain't here."

"Vickie hey."

"Hey suga what's wrong why you crying for."

"Nothing's wrong."

"So why you can't come?"

"I- I oh my god." I realized exactly why she couldn't make it. I put her on mute.

"Vickie you hear that faint clapping in the background?"

"Ouuu Karen, he have her like that all the time?"

"No this the first. I never heard her cry before with this man."

"Suga he must be giving it to her mighty good then."

"Ahhh, Drew please I can't take anymore."

"Should've thought about that a before you was out here talking out the side of your neck."

"I bet ya bottom dollar she gone bye pregnant."

"I would said I differ but in this situation I agree with you and I'm for sure he would too."

"Dorinda?"

"Yes baby sis?"

"Could we reschedule please, I'm sorry I just can't- ahh make it."

"Sure thing just tell me something."

"Mhhh, uh huh?"

"How long?"

"Shit, 14 hours and counting. Drew fuck!"

"Jesus, we'll talk to you later."

"Ok Dorinda I love you and Vickie both."

"We love you too suga, get some rest."

"I'll try." I hung up and Vickie turned to look at me.

"What?"

"Lawd hamercy he hurting our poor baby."

"He ain't hurting her, he getting her back."

"What Karen do?"

"Chile let me tell you..."

Jada

I've been miserable so I took it upon myself to go see Tyanna. I know I don't even have a right to go see her but man that's my heart I just needa make something right with her.

I got to her house knocking on the door.

"Hey I was expecti- Jada?"

"Tyanna can we talk?"

"No, why are you even here?"

"Because we need to talk."

"We don't need to talk and you need to leave."

"When are you ever gonna put down that damn wall and hear me out for once, I love you!"

"Damnit Jada you don't know what love is. I loved you did that mean anything to you, no you didn't care at all jada was gone do what Jada wanted to do because Jada only cares about her damn self!"

"Tyanna I do care about you I'm here now aren't I."

"And aren't you a little to late to care? Where was your love and support when I needed it? Where were the night when kalani cried herself to sleep wanting you. Where was you when I had another miscarriage!"

"Tyanna- I didn't know you were home." She slapped me so hard my gum fell out.

"You slept with somebody in this damn house while I'm on the floor in the bathroom losing our child. You didn't care til after you got done with her and gone have the audacity to say my wife will be home in a minute you have to go. You know what Jada get the hell out!"

"Tyanna I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so sorry."

"I'm tired of hearing sorry from you jada, go I deserve so much better than you and yet I feel less than myself every time I take you back because you're gonna take me for granted over and over again."

"No baby I'm not just please please please. I love you, I love kalani."

"Kalani don't even feel love from you anymore and that's the sad part cause she loved you just as much as I did."

"Tyanna, we're still married, I know you haven't thrown away that ring."

"No we're not from that day you stepped out on my I washed my hands with you. Never to again be with you and thanks for reminding me cause I'll get started with the divorce papers."

"Wait Tyanna please." At this point I was crying I just can't lose her for good this time, I really can't she's all I have left alongside my daughter. I need them two forever in this life and the next.

"Tyanna if there's anything let have another shot at your friendship at least. Tap I'm begging you please, I love you. You're my forever girl, my heart will forever be set on you. I'm sorry that I neglected you, I'm sorry that I was inconsiderate and selfish. I'm sorry that I've stepped out and let you down, that I failed every promise that I had made to you."

"Whatever Jada for real."

"So that's it you're giving up on me!"

"Jada I've given up on you a long time before now. You're a lost cause man, for real. There isn't any hope for you, you don't know respect, you don't know love you just don't know. I'm tired of letting my heart be abused by you shredding piece by piece yet I've accepted you back over and over thinking that you would change, never did I see any different. Why should I see different now?"

"Tyanna you just have too, I can't explain it but you do. You promised to have never give up on me, please don't now."

"Mommy Ki Ki and I are fin- Jada." My damn heart shattered hearing her call me by my first name. I wasn't sure to believe if tap told her to do that or she did it on her own either or I'm destroyed on the inside.

"Jada here's the deal you prove to your daughter that you're changed and I mean changed completely, then maybe just maybe I'll think about being friends with you."

"Mommy she doesn't love me, so don't look for her to change..." Kalani grabbed Kierra hand going back upstairs.

Damn, how am I going to fix this...