10🥀

Excuse any mistakes 🧞‍♀️

Tyanna

I don't know who was sitting at this table more nervous me and Jada. We wouldn't even look at each other better yet say two words, aunt Karen just looked between the two of us with a look I never seen but scared me on the inside.

"What's wrong with y'all two. Y'all like the bad ends of a magnet that won't attract which we know is a lie. Y'all attracted enough to make a baby so speak."

"Uh you go."

"No I don't wanna go, you go."

"Will stop." We we're in unison aunt Karen had scared for our life in here.

"Enough I'll go, Jada I'm gonna come straight with it how? What? And how your parents reacted."

"Aunt Karen."

"It's ok Tap. Ms. Clark I don't have parents, I Uh I was sexually assaulted when I was younger. My mom really won't there she verbally abuse me, so I was indeed lost. They gave me the option of cutting it off but I didn't want to, I had to accept me as god made me because he makes no mistakes. I told my brother today that we were expecting and Uh he wanting to go shopping, I'm happy honestly. I know I didn't tell you that Tap but I am. In a short period of time I've grown to love you Tap, you showed me what love is like. I know your upbringing, i get y'all holy holy folks but Ms. Clark can I ask does it have to effect who we fall for, who we love. I just wanna be happy Ms. Clark and Tyanna does just that for me. To mean no disrespect at all but apparently I'm not the only one feeling something here. I would guess Tap catching something too?"

They looked at me and there won't no need to lie.

"I am. I'm sorry aunt Karen."She just nodded. Karen came out as she hugged Jada in comfort then pulled away turning back into quintella

"So ima ask this what was y'all doing when Dorinda said it smelled funny in your room." I slowly sunk in my seat.

I didn't really have to say anything I think she caught on before I could say it.

"Tyanna Amara Paige! I know darn well you didn't have sex in my house."

"Jada run!" Both of us took off, quintella was here honey and she's most definitely not to be played with.

"Tyanna I'm not finna play with bring your behind here." She snatched me back by the end of my jacket. Jada stopped to try and help me.

"Jada you help her if you want to I'll have you here too."

"Go Jada."

"Tyanna."

"Go." Y'all just didn't know what trouble i was in all ima say is when got finish with me I hid in my room under the covers and dared not to come out.

"You done lost your mind up here. Tyanna. The next time you wanna feel hot hot you better take a cold shower and I mean ice cold. I mean North Pole and Santa Clause cold."

"Jacky can't save you this time so don't even think about going to her about it. Dorinda nor Twinkie can help you honey you better off with me."

Quintella was out honey and won't playing no games. I haven't seen her like this since my momma tried to take me from her a couple of years back.

All I know is  ian coming out my room for a couple of days not until she's calmed down and back to sweet ole Karen Valencia Clark.

Jada
2weeks later

"Mike I'm scared dude."

"You better go steal her back."

"Are you crazy!"