82🥀

Excuse any Mistakes

Karen

"My wife, get up baby. Come on I know you smell this breakfast." My eyes slowly opened to see Drew standing in my face with a tray and his man piece swinging in my face through his shorts. He keep on, that's gone be my breakfast instead of actual food.

"Drew I'd advise you to stop unless you want me to have that for breakfast."

"Nah baby that's for tonight."

"Mhmm. Give me a kiss daddy." I grabbed him by his chin as he put the tray down, he wrapped his arms around my waist getting on top of me laying me down. He kissed me every so passionately as I ran my hand down the back of his neck holding him tightly as if I never wanted him to let go.

"Mommy Mommy!"

"And Kierra's up." we pulled away with me blushing as always whenever he kissed me.

"goodmorning Princess."

"Morning mommy, Daddy."

"Morning sweetie."

"Mommy can I see Lani."

"Baby you seen her yesterday."

"It feels like forever."

"Kierra."

"I want to see my sisters, please." She knew Tyanna was her sister she insisted to believe that Kalani was her sister as well so we let her have that.

"You can I'll call her after I get up ok."

"Ok."

"But I do want to pose a question, how would you feel if you became a big sister?" Drew eyes got big for a second.

"A big sister, Yay!"

"Good, give it nine months and I got you."

"Wait hold on now. Kierra go to your room while I talk with your mother."

"Ok." she stole a piece of French toast and dashed off.

"Stop running in here KiKi!"

"Yes ma'am."

Drew closed the door sitting on the bed with me feeding me fruit.

"You're pregnant?"

"Yes drew I am. Are you ok?"

"I- uh give me a minute." He went into the bathroom closing the door.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Lord let it be a boy, they're too many females in this house already." He walked out the bathroom acting like I didn't hear any of that.

"So Daddy, how do you feel about that?"

"I'm happy Karen."

"Drew Stop playing like I didn't hear you in the bathroom."

"Karen I'm so freaking excited I don't know what to do."

"I'm glad, let me call Tyanna and ask her can KiKi stay with them."

"Ok, and make sure you eat your breakfast too, you want me to feed you?"

"Drew, no baby I'm fin--." The doorbell rung and a few moments later there stood Tap, Aidden, and Lani at my bedroom door.

"Morning Nana."

"Morning my Lani pooh."

"Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Sheard."

"Momma, Dad, good morning."

"Good Morning." Drew came round with Kierra and her bags as if she was staying there for weeks, it was just a day.

"KiKi!" Lani hugged as if it was the last time they were gonna ever see each other again.

"Lani, ok Mommy, Daddy; see you later."

"You heard her, it's time to go."

"Umm little girl, you better come give me a hug and tell me by. Every time they get here you want to act different."

"I'm sorry mommy."

"Mhm, have fun baby and be safe with your sisters."

"I will, want me to bring you back something?"

"No baby, just bring yourself and I'll be satisfied."

"When I come home can Tap and Lani stay with us."

"sure."

"I'm most definitely finna get gone, too many females in one house. Aidden will you join me at that time?"

" I will Mr. Sheard."

"good."

"Ma can we go to the park?"

"Yea Lani."

"Bye Nana, Bye Papa."

"Bye my babies."

"I'll speak to you later mama, y'all have fun though."

"Oh we will I promise."

"Y'all be safe please."

"We will mama." They left and honestly I was confused, Drew pulled out my suitcase and his.

" How would you like a 3 weeks getaway to the Bahamas. All expense paid by yours truly, private jet and Drew's personal mile high club included. Along with 4 wonderful gifts within the following categories each: Louis Vuitton, 2 bags and the 2 newest heels that would most definitely work well with you. 4 dresses custom made by your favorite designer, Followed by lingerie of my choice, and special items from Gucci. A special gift in one of the bags rounding off at 3 grand just because and one final gift of having me in whatever way you see fit. All this could be yours if you just say yes?"

"Yes Drew."

"All right let's go my lady, they're waiting on us." he picked me up carrying me to the car.

"Drew I haven't even washed yet, I stink."

"Wash on the plane."

"Drew." I whined

"Hush up Karen, grab a blanket and take a nap. I love you."

"Boy I should smack you upside your head."

" You always wanna placed your hands on people, just abusive."

"You made me like this."

"How Karen how?"

"Because of that thing swinging between your legs."

"Girl, and why you think I act the way I act? Because of what's between your leg, you're not bout to put the blame on me Valencia."

"Oh hush up Drew."

"Go take a now Karen and I'll wake you once we arrived at the Bahamas ok?"

"Ok, I love you more than anything drew."

"I love you more than anything, I'd give my life for yours I promise."

"We'll talk later."

"Later my love, dream about me."

"Always."