Part 7

"Jimin?". Jin calls out when he enters the lamb's room. "Where is my cute little hybrid?". Jin says and noticed that the bathroom door was open. "Jiminie?". Jin calls out a little louder and the lamb peeks out the door.

 Jin calls out a little louder and the lamb peeks out the door

Jin grabs his chest and leans against the wall. "I'm too young to die". Jin said. Jimin quickly finished brushing his teeth and went over to the kangaroo. "What happened Eomma?". Jimin asked. "You are too damn cute, that's what happened". Jin says. "Should I turn it off?". Jimin tilts his head and Jin had a heartattack.

"Hurry and get dressed cutie, May wants to see us". Jin said. "Why?". Jimin asked. "I have no idea". Jin said. "But I need to get Tae before he tries to runs off". Jin says. "I would never". Taehyung says, leaning against the door while eating a banana. "What did you do?". Jin asked. "Why do I have to do something?". Taehyung pouted. "You're up early". Jin says. "What did you do?". Jin asked again.

"I did...". "WHO TOOK MY FOOD!?!". A hybrid yells. "Now... I know what you're thinking mom". Taehyung says. "But that wasn't me". Taehyung said. "I believe you Tae". Jimin said. "You're my favorite brother". Taehyung sniffs. "Shouldn't I be your only brother?". Jimin says. "Touche my friend". Taehyung said. "Come on kids, you know May doesn't like waiting". Jin says and Jimin attached his self to Jin.

"You know... I would LOVE some of that". Taehyung said. "Get your own son". Jin says and walks out with the clingy hybrid. "I'm sick of the bullying!". Taehyung yells, chasing after them.

 Taehyung yells, chasing after them

"I want a pet bird, but we can't afford a bird my ass!". Taehyung said. "Kim Taehyung!". Jin yelled. "Sorry". Taehyung rubs his arm. "Bout time". May says walking in. "Well good morning to you too". Jin said and May laughed. "Y'all know I love y'all the most". May said. "You don't have a lot of options". Taehyung said and May giggled. "I'm aware". May sighs.

"Anyway, jumping right into business". May puts on her glasses. "I'm putting you all on the rare list". May said. "What?". Jin gasped. "Finally!". Taehyung cheered. "I-is that good?". Jimin asked. "It's very good cutie". May said. "This is how you'll be adopted by good people". May says and Jimin shivers. Jin noticed and he hugs him. "There are good people in this world cutie". May said.

"And how would you know if they're good people or not?". Taehyung asked. "By invading their privacy of course!". May beams. "Background checks, health records, interviewing their neighbors, home checks... Everything that makes people uncomfortable, I'll do". May smirks. "You monster". Jin said. "I like". Jin smirks back.

"Learned from the guy that choked out my brother". May said. "Deserved". Jin says. "He tried to hurt Jimin". Jin said. "Deserved". May says. "Oh! By the way". May smiles. "Caesar requested a team up with the three of you". May slides some papers in front of the hybrids. "You all can get adopted...". "I'm in!". Taehyung signs the papers. "Caesar really did that?". Jin said.

"You sound happy Jin". May smirks. "Even Ms. May knows you like him". Jimin giggles and signs the papers. "I do NOT like him!". Jin shouted and angrily signs the papers. "Yes you do". May took the papers back. "What's our VIP access?". Taehyung asked. "You all won't have to be seen of the walk through". May said. "You four will be in a room relaxing". May adds.

"Also, if someone wants to adopt one of you, they have to take all four of you". May said. "That's good". Jin nods. "That's all for now cuties". May said. "Oh and Tae?". May says. "Hmm?". Taehyung looks at her. "No more banana burgers for you til you stop setting fires and punching my workers". May said. "Yo! That's not fair!". Taehyung whined. "Goodbye". May grins. "You'll be hearing from my lawyer!". Taehyung yells.

Jin pulls Taehyung by his ear and drags him out the office with Jimin was holding his arm. "Ahh...". May touches her cheek.

"So cute".