Part 14

Yoongi was in his room doing absolutely nothing when he heard a loud boom in the other room

Yoongi was in his room doing absolutely nothing when he heard a loud boom in the other room. Yoongi didn't move at all. "It's time huh?". Yoongi closes his eyes. "Finally, life was hard". Yoongi said. "Hyung! Yoongi needs to be on suicide watch!". Jungkook yells and walks over to Yoongi. "Get up Yoongi". Jungkook said. "Let me die". Yoongi groans. "You are so depressing". Jungkook gags.

"You have your whole life ahead of you, don't bring me down with you". Yoongi said. "You're twenty three!". Jungkook yells. "And look what I have to show for it". Yoongi says. "Getting up every morning for money, eating, breathing toxic air, walking... Breathing... It's too much". Yoongi said. "Wow... I suddenly got so sad". Namjoon said. "Wow... He's right". Jungkook said.

"Everyday is the same". Jungkook says and Yoongi pats his bed. "Come join me Kook". Yoongi says and Jungkook lays next to him. "Why do have a life when everything is so hard?". Jungkook asked. "Exactly". Yoongi said. "Life is supposed to have challenges, it helps us become stronger humans". Namjoon said. "Shut the fuck up". Yoongi said and Jungkook starts wheezing. "Forget it". Namjoon sighs then leaves.

"Why did God make being a human hard? Like... I'm not having fun". Jungkook said. "My point exactly". Yoongi said. "He should have made everyone hybrids or some shit". Yoongi said. "I'm sick of being human and every little thing can kill me". Yoongi said. "You have a point Hyung". Jungkook nods. "Air, cars, people... Hell, even a splinter killed people". Jungkook said. "Being a human is hard". Yoongi said.

"What the fuck is this?". Hoseok says. "Told you it was bad". Namjoon said. "Bleach can't fix this shit". Hoseok said. "You can't spray them with bleach Hobi". Namjoon said. "Spraying?". Hoseok looks at Namjoon. "Yes spr... What were you thinking?". Namjoon asked and all Hoseok did was smile. "You... No". Namjoon said. "I didn't even say anything". Hoseok says. "You're the sick fuck that went dark". Hoseok says.

"I...". "Anyway, take care of the suicide team, I'm leaving". Hoseok said. "No, you can't leave me". Namjoon said. "I can't survive with them, don't leave me". Namjoon begs. "That shit don't work on me". Hoseok said. "And besides, I have to get Caesar before that bitch takes him from me". Hoseok said. "Bitch?". Namjoon says. "Goodbye". Hoseok said and Namjoon grabs his arm. "Take. Me. With. You". Namjoon said.

"Get your broke hands OFF me". Hoseok broke free from Namjoon. "Take care of these kids". Hoseok said. "They ain't mine!" Namjoon said. "YOU'RE MY DAD!". Jungkook screamed and went back into his depressing coma. "Look, they can both die in their weird outtake of life and we, being the smart ones, can have the house to ourselves". Namjoon says and Hoseok raises a brow.

"But... You'll be alive, how do I win in this situation?". Hoseok asked. "I'm harmless". Namjoon said. "You flooded this house over hundred times, caused a blackout, ran yourself over a bridge, broke the ceiling... And you're calling yourself harmless?". Hoseok says. "I can change". Namjoon said. "Look I don't have time for this". Hoseok sighs. "When they die, you have to move their bodies". Hoseok said.

"Deal!". Namjoon smiled and ran out the room. "I'm too fucking nice". Hoseok rolled his eyes and looks at the two younger men. "Like... Who am I showing off too?". Yoongi asked. "Why did I have to suffer everyday for nobody?". Yoongi said. "My life means nothing". Jungkook said. "Oh god". Hoseok covers his mouth and ran out the room.

"I have to move".