Part 111

"Ngg". Yoongi groans in pain while laying on his bed. "Shit... Didn't Kook tell him about how paint ball works?". Yoongi says and hisses in pain when he tries to get up to clean the war wounds. "Fuck". Yoongi groaned and someone knocks on his door. "Yes?". Yoongi calls out. "Yoongi? Can I...". "Yup, you don't even have to asked". Yoongi cuts Jimin off and the lamb walked in the room.

"Are you ok and don't lie to me". Jimin says. "No". Yoongi sighs. "What's wrong?". Jimin asks, walking over to the bed. "I don't think Tae knew the risk of paintball". Yoongi told him. "Risk?". Jimin tilts his head. "Yeah". Yoongi lifted up his shirt a little to show Jimin the black and blue bruises. Jimin gasped and he started to panic. "Yo-you're hurt!". Jimin yells. "Oh goodness... Oh goodness, what do I do!?!". Jimin says.

"Bad Tae! I'm telling Eomma!". Jimin puffed out his cheeks and Yoongi laughed. "It hurts, doesn't it?". Jimin asked. "A little". Yoongi replied. "I can help!". Jimin beamed. "I'm a good helper". Jimin smiled. "Ok". Yoongi caved cause of Jimin's cuteness. "You know how to use a first aid kit?". Yoongi asked. "Yup! Mama May taught us". Jimin says, then his ears dropped. "I miss her". Jimin pouted.

"I'll call her over". Yoongi said. "Really!?!". Jimin yelps and Yoongi nodded. "Oh! Thank you Yoongi!". Jimin claps. "You're welcome". Yoongi said. "I'll go get the kit!". Jimin ran to the bathroom. "He is so cute and for what?". Yoongi says. "To make the rest of us suffer?". Yoongi sighs. "Got it! Now... Off with your shirt". Jimin said. "Eh!?!". Yoongi yelped. "It's gonna be in the way... Take it off".

"Th-that's not necessary". Yoongi said and Jimin stares at him. "Off". Jimin tugs on Yoongi's shirt. "No". Yoongi said and Jimin looks at him. "Gimme the shirt!". Jimin yells and beings to take off Yoongi's shirt. "It's not... How are you so strong!?!". Yoongi shouted. "Gimme your shirt!". Jimin yelled and they started to fight over the shirt and of course, Jimin won.

"Ha!". Jimin stuck out his tongue. "I... Feel violated". Yoongi says. "Oh well". Jimin shrugs and looks at all the bruises on Yoongi stomach and pouted. "Don't worry Yoongi, I'll beat Tae up for you". Jimin said. "Thanks?". Yoongi chuckled. Jimin stared at Yoongi's stomach and plants a kiss on one of the bruises. 'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!'. Yoongi mentally screamed at his self.

"Wh-what th-then hell Jimin". Yoongi says shaking. "Eomma told me that kisses makes the pain go away". Jimin said. "Want me...". "No!". Yoongi yelled. "God... No". Yoongi says blushing. "Ju-just use the first aid kit... I beg you". Yoongi said. "Oh... Ok". Jimin opens the kit and starts helping Yoongi with his bruises while Yoongi was covering his face in embarrassment and trying to calm his self down.

'I'm such a creep'.