Part 112

"CHIM! I'M...". Taehyung ran in the kitchen happily, just to huff when he saw Yoongi. "What is this human doing here?". Taehyung asked. "I have a name!". Yoongi yelled. "All you humans look alike". Taehyung huffed. "Tsk". Yoongi glared at the monkey. "Tae, sit". Jimin says. "Where?". Taehyung asked. "That human is sitting next to you". Taehyung said.

"Call...". "Hu-man". Taehyung cut Yoongi off with a big grin on his face. "Sit down!". Jimin yelled and Taehyung's mouth dropped. "You really...". Jimin glared at Taehyung and Taehyung sighs. "Fine". Taehyung groans and sat down across from Yoongi. "Good". Jimin beams and smacked them both in their heads. "Ow!". Yoongi yelped. "What I do!?!". Taehyung yelled. "You two were acting like children". Jimin said.

"I disagree". Taehyung says and got hit by Jimin again. "Ow!". Taehyung pouted. "And because of your games, Yoongi got hurt". Jimin said. "That wasn't me". Taehyung said. "You shot me with a fucking paintball gun". Yoongi growls. "Ok, and?". Taehyung said. "Didn't Kook tell you that they hurt!?!". Yoongi yelled. "N...". "Bullshit". Jungkook walks in and goes to the fridge. "I tried to tell you but you didn't listen to me and ran off".

"Yo-you did?". Taehyung asked. "Yeah". Jungkook grabs a banana milk and opens it. "I want my money". Yoongi looks at Jungkook saying and Jungkook just walks out. "I know he heard me". Yoongi said. "Back to me". Jimin claps his hands. "You two owe each other a apology". Jimin said. "I don't owe him shit!". Yoongi yelled. Jimin blinks at him and pulled their ears. "What I do!?". Taehyung shouts.

"Say sorry to each other, right now". Jimin ordered. "But Jim... Oww!". Jimin tugs on Yoongi's ear. "Ok! Ok!". Yoongi pouted. "Saww... Ow! Ok!". Yoongi yells when Jimin pulled his ear again. "I'm sorry". Yoongi says and Jimin let's his ear go. "Thank you!". Jimin kissed Yoongi on his cheek and Yoongi blushed. "Now it's your turn Tae". Jimin said. "I... Don't feel sorry though". Taehyung said and Jimin pulled his ear.

"That doesn't... OWWW!". Taehyung cried out when Jimin pulled his ear harshly. "Ow, Jimin... That really hurt". Taehyung sniffs. "That won't work on me". Jimin said. "Damn it". Taehyung sighs. "Apologies". Jimin said. "Sorry Yoongi". Taehyung's ears dropped and Jimin smiled. "Thank you Tae". Jimin let Taehyung's ear go and and pats his friend on his head. "And until I know that you two mean it... My soulmate will be Eomma". Jimin said.

"Bullshit!". Yoongi and Taehyung jumped up saying. "Is there a problem?". Jin says, leaning on the wall. "Eomma!". Jimin quickly ran over to Jin and jumps on him. "Hi baby". Jin kissed Jimin on his head. "Did you eat?". Jin asked and Jimin shook his head. "Why are you starving my babies Yoongi?". Jin asked. "I...". "I asked for food and he told me no Eomma". Taehyung said. "What!?!". Yoongi yells.

"Come my baby". Jin says and Taehyung ran over to him. "You can starve all you want but my children MUST eat". Jin said. "I...". "Get the hell out". Jin said. Yoongi pouted and drags his feet out the kitchen. "I'mma beat your ass monkey". Yoongi whispers to Taehyung and Taehyung smirked at him.

"Bring it human".