A Min Halloween

"Where's my family?"

"Where's my family?". Yoongi looks around, ignoring everything and everyone in sight. "Nice to see you too Min". Namjoon says. "Jimin! Jiu! Daddy's home!". Yoongi yells and Aeri coughs. "And I brought Aeri with me!". Yoongi adds. "Love you too daddy". Aeri said. "Yoongi! Thank goodness!". Hoseok rushed in holding his baby. "Can you watch Insu just for a second?". Hoseok asks. "Pass, Aeri?".

"Pass, Uncle Namjoon". Aeri turns to Namjoon. "Pass, Taehyung?". Namjoon looks up at the ceiling. "Pass, Jaewon?". Taehyung turns to his son. "Pass, dad?". Jaewon looks down at his dad. "Pass, Hoseok?". Jungkook says. "What...". "Keep the ball rolling, what is you doing!?!". Jungkook yells and Hoseok sighs. "Pass, bestie?". Hoseok says and Jin held up a reverse card. "Tsk, I hate y'all". Hoseok pouts.

"Come on daddy, we have to find mom". Aeri tugs on Yoongi's hand. "You're right but you have to remember that I had him first". Yoongi told her. "Ok but I just want to see you get yelled at". Aeri said. "Why would I get yelled at?". Yoongi asked. "Cause mom told you to take me treat or treating and you took me for a walk, like I was a dog". Aeri explained. "Even little girls need some exercises". Yoongi said.

"Reword that". Aeri said. "I am your father". Yoongi said. "You'll be surprised". Aeri says. "Let's...". Yoongi rubs his head. "Let's just find my baby". Yoongi said. "Which one?". Aeri says and Yoongi looks down at her. "What? It was a actual question, don't get mad". Aeri said. "Can you stop acting like me?". Yoongi asked. "Sure! All you gotta do is get your DNA out my body and poof, all gone". Aeri grins.

"You're lucky I can't say that I hate you". Yoongi said and Aeri giggles. "Come on".

They found Jimin and Jiu sleeping in a room and lost it. "Oh my...". "Move". Aeri took out her phone and starts taking pictures. "I remember the time when you said that you didn't want a sister". Yoongi says, also taking pictures. "I'm a grown woman now daddy, I learned to accept things". Aeri said. "Little girl, you ain't grown". Yoongi said. "I'm eight". Aeri says. "That's close enough". Aeri said.

"Listen...". Yoongi says. "Y'all are loud". Jimin glares at them. "Hello my everlasting sunshine". Yoongi smiles. "Hi mom!". Aeri beams. "Daddy didn't take me treat or treating". Aeri said and Yoongi closed his eyes. "Why not?". Jimin hissed. "Cause he wanted a dog for a day". Aeri says. "What?". Jimin's eyes went wide. "Reword that". Yoongi said. "That phrase will not catch one daddy so stop".

"I'm convinced all the love you gave me is fake". Yoongi said. "Ok then". Aeri said. "Ha". Jimin rubs his head and looks down at Jiu, who was still sleeping. Jimin got up slowly and glared at Yoongi. "We'll talk later, but now, I'm going to put Jiu to sleep". Jimin walks right passed Yoongi without even looking at him. "Wow... What did you do?". Aeri says. "Shut up Aeri".

 "Shut up Aeri"

"Sweet!". Aeri runs in the room and jumps on the couch. "Jimin, baby, talk to me". Yoongi tugs on Jimin's hand. "I'm sorry". Yoongi says. "Pfft, no he ain't". Aeri said. "Shut up Aeri!". Yoongi shouts. "Look at you, yelling at a eight year old, you don't love me anymore". Aeri sniffs. "Both of you sit down and shut up". Jimin ordered and they did. "We can just stay in and have a family day". Jimin suggested.

"And besides, I'm sick and tired of seeing Namjoon getting dragged by Eomma and Hoseok all the time". Jimin said. "And I know he's tired of getting arrested and bailing them out". Jimin says. "Sounds like a good time". Aeri said. "Do you want to go to your room?". Jimin glanced at her. "No ma'am". Aeri replied. "Good, Halloween family night!". Jimin beams and felt something hug his leg.

"Of course you have to join too honey". Jimin picks up Jiu and placed her on his lap. "There's my baby!". Yoongi beams and Jiu left Jimin and went to her dad. "My baby!". Yoongi kissed Jiu's cheek. "Immediately". Aeri shakes her head and Jimin pouts. "Let's just watch a movie". Jimin says, trying to comfort his self.

The family watched some Halloween movies, danced to some music, played hide and seek, had a candy fight, ate too much candy and sweets and robbed things from everyone's room. It was late at night and everyone was sleep but Yoongi. Yoongi smiles at his family lovingly. "Damn, I'm being all mushy again". Yoongi said. Yoongi puts Jiu to bed first, then Jimin and he was now stuck with his mini me.

"Nah, you stay here". Yoongi scoffed. Yoongi covered his mini me with a blanket and took all her candy. "Ha!". Yoongi sticks out his tongue. "Little brat". Yoongi huffed. "Happy Halloween". Yoongi smirks and left. "Pfft, jokes on you daddy, I ate all my candy". Aeri laughs. "Enjoy all the strawberry candies though". Aeri smirks. "But like...".

"Happy Halloween to you too".