Part 82

The next morning, Jimin woke up and started to look for Yoongi to tell him that he liked him... Not. Jimin was just going to see where Yoongi stands with people liking him before he drops the bomb on him. Jimin was looking around the whole house without getting lost, thanks to Hoseok showing him around. Jimin didn't find him anywhere til he realized he didn't check Yoongi's hideout yet.

 Jimin didn't find him anywhere til he realized he didn't check Yoongi's hideout yet

Jimin walks down the stairs and Yoongi laying on the couch with his eyes closed. "Yo-Yoongi?". Jimin hesitatedly calls out and Yoongi opens his eyes. "Hi Jimin". Yoongi sat up, looking at the lamb. "Did you need something?". Yoongi asks and Jimin nods. "I actually have a question". Jimin says. "Ok". Yoongi pats the spot on the couch and Jimin walked over to him and sat next to him.

"What is it? And mind you, I'm not as knowledgeable like Namjoon". Yoongi said. "If I wanted to ask Nam Nam then I would be with him". Jimin said. "I looked for you cause I wanted to ask you". Jimin says and Yoongi's eyes widened. "O-oh, ok". Yoongi says. "What is it?". Yoongi asked. "How do you tell someone that you like them?". Jimin asked, catching Yoongi completely off guard.

"Wait, cause I wasn't expecting that". Yoongi says, rubbing his head. "Umm... What brought that on?". Yoongi asked. "No-nothing, I just wanted to ask". Jimin said and Yoongi didn't think nothing of it. Knowing Yoongi, he thought that the hybrid was just curious, that's all. "Well it's easy Jimin, just tell them". Yoongi said. "Tell them?". Jimin tilts his head. "Bu-but what if the person doesn't you like back?". Jimin asked.

"Wouldn't that hurt your feelings?". Jimin says. "That's why we move on". Yoongi said. "Why would you move on from someone you like?". Jimin asks. "Cause you just like them". Yoongi says. "If it was love, it might be a different story". Yoongi said. "So, if you like someone, just tell them". Yoongi says but a bitterness was sitting on his tongue cause he already knew Jimin was talking about his self.

"Would you?". Jimin asked and Yoongi glances at him. "Would I what?". Yoongi said. "Tell someone that you like them". Jimin said. "I would try". Yoongi said. "I'm not really good at expressing my feelings". Yoongi rubs the back of his neck, embarrassed. "I-if I tell the person that I like them... Th-then I you have to do the same". Jimin said. "Su-sure". Yoongi smiled sadly. "Ok!". Jimin jumps off the couch and runs upstairs.

Yoongi watched him leave and dropped his head. Yes, Jimin can like whoever he wants and he had no say in that, but... He wanted to Jimin to like him. "Shit...". Yoongi rubs his face with his hands.

"I fucked up".