Part 104

Yoongi was in the kitchen finishing the pork bowl he made for Jimin when he felt something on his back. Yoongi turns around and Jimin leaning against him and rubbing his eyes. "Afternoon Jimin". Yoongi chuckled. "Did you have a nice sleep?". Yoongi asks. "Mmm". Jimin hummed in responds. "Did you wash up?". Yoongi asked. "Mmm". Jimin hums again. "Hungry?".

"Mmm". Jimin hummed and yawned. "Go sit down, I made you a pork bowl". Yoongi and and Jimin's ears perk up. "Pork bowl?". Jimin says. "Yes, a pork bowl". Yoongi says. "You'll get mochi after you eat, ok?". Yoongi said. "Ok". Jimin wobbled over to the table but he didn't sit down. Yoongi looks the lamb up and down with a raised brow. "Why aren't you sitting down?". Yoongi asked. "I want to sit on your lap, like Tae does for Jungkook".

"You're... Hanging out with Tae a little too much". Yoongi said and walked over to Jimin and puts the bowl on the table. "Do you really...". "Sit". Jimin said. "Fine". Yoongi rolls his eyes and sat on the chair. Jimin smiled and sat on Yoongi's lap. "Thank you!". Jimin claps his hands together and started eating. "Please tell me it's good otherwise I will sue that women". Yoongi said and Jimin looks at him.

"I-I watched a video on how to make this". Yoongi rubs his neck, blushing and Jimin giggles. "It's good". Jimin said. "Thank God". Yoongi sighs in relief and they heard a very loud yawn. They saw Taehyung walk in scratching his stomach and holding up sweatpants that was way too big for him and a black hoodie that was five times his size. The couple looked at each other and back at Taehyung.

Taehyung scratches his head with his tail and open the fridge. Taehyung grabs a plate of banana burgers, throws them in the microwave and finally turns to the couple. Taehyung nods at them and turns on his food. "Umm...". "Don't talk to him Yoongi, he's very cranky when he wakes up". Jimin whispers. "Got it". Yoongi says. "Oh no". Jimin gasped. "Wh-what's wrong?". Yoongi asked. "I have to wake up Eomma before he breaks someone's arm".

"You're joking right?". Yoongi says and Jimin blinks at him. "O-oh". Yoongi tugs his collar. "Ca-can you do that now?". Yoongi said. "Yup!". Jimin jumped off Yoongi's lap and ran out the kitchen. "Jin will really...". "I want in". Yoongi jumped he saw Taehyung next to him. "You want in on what?". Yoongi asked and Taehyung looks him up and down. "You know exactly what I'm talking about". Taehyung said. "That man that hurt Chim".

"How do you know about that?". Yoongi asked. "I was literally swinging from the ceiling". Taehyung said. "How did y'all not see me?". Taehyung asked. "I...". "Anyway". Taehyung smacks his lips. "I'm in regardless". Taehyung smiles. "No, you're not". Yoongi said and Taehyung tilts his head. "Is that so?". Taehyung smirks. "Last time I checked I have four very powerful people in my corner". Taehyung taps his chin.

"Wh-what are you getting at?". Yoongi says. "Well...". Taehyung bushes off Yoongi's shoulder. "For starters, I have Eomma". Taehyung says. "My Eomma has Hoseok". Taehyung said. "Then I have mama May to call". Taehyung looked at his nails. "Oh, and the most important person... Jimin, my little brother, my soulmate and bestie". Taehyung grins. "Who you got?". Taehyung tilted his head again and Yoongi stared at him.

"Umm...". Yoongi gulped. "Nothing". Taehyung boops Yoongi's nose. "I want a paintball gun with real bullets, If I use that, then it will be untraceable... I think". Taehyung said. "So call up Mr. Minso". Taehyung says. "His name is Minho". Yoongi corrects. "But salad called him... Nevermind, it doesn't matter anymore... I get to have a gun!". Taehyung claps. "What?". Both Yoongi and Taehyung jumps at Jin's voice.

"And where are you getting a gun from Tae?". Jin smiled darkly at Taehyung. Taehyung immediately pointed at Yoongi and Yoongi's mouth dropped. "Oh really?". Jin walked over to Yoongi with a cold smile on his face. Yoongi was so close to shitting his self when Jin touches his shoulder. "I want eleven guns, a box of grenades, some land mines, fifteen bear traps, a poison gas of some sort... I'm missing something". Jin took out a piece of paper from his pocket.

"Ah yes... BARED wire!". Jin laughed. Taehyung and Yoongi stared at the kangaroo while Jimin was eating peaceful without a care in the world.

"Eomma is cute when he's happy".