Part 67

Namjoon and Yoongi walked back into the house and saw Jin sitting in the living room. "Jin? Are you ok?". Namjoon asked. "I don't know why Jimin was in there but I was supposed to be trained as a prostitute". Jin says. Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each other and turned back to Jin. "Ho-How long long was you in there?". Namjoon asked, not missing the opportunity to ask questions.

"I wasn't there for that long, but I was eighteen". Jin answered. "Where was your previous owner?". Yoongi asked. "The bastard threw me out". Jin scoffed. "When I turned eighteen, he thought that he can get me to sleep with him but when I refused, he tried to hit me". Jin says and Namjoon balls up his fist. "Jokes on him, I was much stronger then him and I smacked him with my tail and he threw me out". Jin said.

"After wandering the streets for a month some guy came up to me claiming that he helps homeless hybrids and was willing to help me". Jin said. "And you believed him!?!". Namjoon yelled. "I was hungry and tired of sleeping under boxes and train stations, so what was I supposed to do Joon?". Jin says and turned to Namjoon with hurt eyes.

Namjoon rubs his neck and sighs. "Anyway, the moment I got there, I knew exactly what it was". Jin shivers. "Di-did he...". "No". Jin cuts Namjoon off. "I was hungry but not weak Joon". Jin said. "He did try to but I knocked him the fuck out". Jin smiled. "How long have you been in there exactly?". Yoongi asked. "Honestly? For about a month". Jin replied. "A month?". Yoongi's eyes widened.

"When I heard that they wanted to make me a prostitute cause of my face, do you think I was going to stay there?". Jin scoffs. "I would have been out sooner but I needed to find a way out and at the good time". Jin said. "What about Tae?". Namjoon asks and Jin smiles sadly. "I heard that his own father hand delivered him to that place". Jin said and turned to Yoongi.

"That's why he calls his self a good boy, his father told them that he needed "training" to be a good boy in order to come back home". Jin said. "So everytime Tae thinks he does something wrong he will call him self a good boy and hopefully not got punished". Jin said. "That's disgusting". Namjoon hissed. "Wh-what about Jimin?". Yoongi asks and Jin shakes his head. "Like I said before, I don't know know anything about him".

"All I know is when I tried to escape, I saved Tae from being assaulted and then I saw Jimin curled up in a corner with bruises and sleeping". Jin says. "So after I got him, Tae and I escaped". Jin said. "I had to take care of them for a while til we found the shop". Jin said. "We saw May right before she was closing the store and when she saw us, her face was shocked then angry".

"May took use to her house and took care of us before she added us to the shop". Jin says. "We were grateful to her of course but Jimin...". Jin pauses. "He was scared to death when he saw May". Jin said. "He clinged onto me for dear life and kept calling me Eomma". Jin smiled. "Shocked the hell out of me but what can I do? He was a baby and he was scared". Jin says.

"I tried to tell him that he was safe but he didn't listen". Jin shook his head. "What about Tae?". Yoongi says. "Oh no, back then, Jimin didn't like him". Jin said. "What?". Namjoon says. "Yeah, since Tae was free from that place... He became more energetic". Jin said. "Which Jimin didn't like, so he stayed near me and didn't want to be anywhere near Tae". Jin giggled. "It was kind of cute".

"Jimin would always say, Eomma he's too loud and take him outside". Jin laughed. "What about Caesar?". They all jumped at Hoseok's voice, who was causally leaning against the wall. "How long have you been there?". Namjoon asked. "Since Jin said he knocked his owner out". Hoseok replied. "So... The whole time?". Yoongi raised a brow. "Pretty much". Hoseok went over to sit on the couch.

"Hey boo". Jin says. "Hey bitch". Hoseok grins. "We met Caesar in the shop". Jin says. "Jimin got attached to him pretty quickly when he saw Caesar beating the hell out of some humans". Jin said. "Jimin kept calling him strong man and that didn't leave Caesar for about four years". Jin chuckled. "Jin, I'm...". "It's fine Joon". Jin says, cutting Namjoon off. "It's in the past now and my children are happy now, so it's ok".

Namjoon wanted to say something else but Jin smiled at him. "It's ok Joon... Really". Jin said and got off the couch. "I'mma go see what my kids are up to, Tae is too quiet and it scares me". Jin walked out before anyone can question him. "That was...". Yoongi jumps when Namjoon threw a vase to the wall. "Joon! Calm down". Hoseok said. "Calm down? Calm down!?! Didn't you hear all that shit!?!". Namjoon yelled.

"These bastards are hurting hybrids somewhere and think they can get away with it!". Namjoon shouts. "I get that you're angry Joon but what can we do?". Yoongi asks. "Excuse?". Hoseok says. "I... Sort of promised Jimin that I wouldn't do anything". Yoongi says and Hoseok stares at his cousin before laughing. "Aww, that sweet little Angel... Of course we're going something".

"Hoseok". Yoongi glared at him and Hoseok slowly tilts his head to the side. "Got something to say... Cousin?". Hoseok asked and Yoongi got goosebumps bumps on his arms and tries to rub the away. "N-no". Yoongi says. "Didn't think so". Hoseok beams. "Joon? You in?". Hoseok asks. "You got damn right I'm in". Namjoon said. "Fabulous!". Hoseok claps.

"I didn't say...". Yoongi shuts up when his cousin shot him a look. "Never mind". Yoongi said. "Great!". Hoseok jumped off the couch.

"Operation violence is a go!".