Part 25

"I FUCKING SAID THAT IS WAS MINE!". Hoseok screams. Yoongi walks in the kitchen and saw Hoseok holding a knife standing in front of a shaking and crying Jungkook. "Pl-please, I'm sorry... Don't hurt me". Jungkook was full on crying at the point. "Ho...". Yoongi's mouth was covered and Namjoon stands next to him, while eating a apple.

"Let it happen". Namjoon said. Yoongi removes his hand and looks at Namjoon. "You... Do know that you will be next right?". Yoongi says and Namjoon goes pale. "So May called me right". Namjoon says and Hoseok looks at him. "Why?". Hoseok asked. "She asked if you were going to adopt Caesar or not". Namjoon said. "Of course I am! That's my daddy". Hoseok looks at his nails.

"Then you should hurry, someone has their eyes on him". Namjoon says. "What?". Hoseok glared at him. "She just wanted to ask if you're ready cause the women is ready to adopt him". Namjoon said. "A fucking female?". Hoseok says in disgust. "She's trying to give my man to a BITCH!?!". Hoseok screams. "Fuck no". Hoseok walks out the kitchen. "You lied to him... You're a idiot". Yoongi said.

"I will...". "Bless you Hyung!". Jungkook attached his self to Namjoon's leg. "The fuck are you doing?". Namjoon looks down at him. "I knew you loved me the most!". Jungkook sniffs. "You are a miracle!". Jungkook says. "I don't... Hey! What are you doing!?!". Namjoon yells when Jungkook starts kissing his shoes. "I love you! Take that anyway you want". Jungkook said. "Get the hell off me!". Namjoon yelled.

"So... I'll just... Let y'all... Have y'all love session". Yoongi slowly backs away. "Don't you fucking leave me with him!". Namjoon glared at Yoongi. Yoongi looks Namjoon up and down and walks out. "YOONGI!". Namjoon screams. "We are finally alone!". Jungkook looks up at Namjoon happily. "Somebody fucking help me!!!".

 "Somebody fucking help me!!!"

"MAY!". Hoseok burst into the office, giving the poor woman a heartattack. "Hoseok! You scared...". "I'm here to adopt Caesar". Hoseok cuts her off and sits down in a chair. "O-ok". May tilts her head. "I'm... Sorry". Yoongi pants. "I- I wasn't...". "Sit down Yoongi". May giggles and Yoongi collapsed on a sofa. "Now, you want to adopt Caesar?". May ask and Hoseok nods.

"Well... That's fine by me, however... You have to know something". May says. "Huh?". Hoseok blinks. "Well, Caesar is on a team adoption list". May says. "And that is?". Hoseok asks confused. "In order to adopt him... You have to adopt the other three hybrids he was teamed with". May replied. Hoseok and Yoongi looks at her with wide eyes. "I...". Hoseok rubs his head in frustration.

"Who are the other hybrids?". Yoongi asks and May smiles at him. "Hybrids that y'all know very well". May said. "We.... Know?". Yoongi tilts his head. "Yes". May said. "It's the bad monkey Taehyung, murderous kangaroo Jin and...". May looks at Yoongi. "Cuter then all lamb Jimin". May said. "They are together?". Hoseok gasped. "Yes". May said. "Then, I'll take them all!". Hoseok said. "I get my daddy and main bitch Jin all in one". Hoseok giggles.

May looks away and sighs. "I'm sorry Hoseok". May says.

"But you can only adopt one of them".