Minoween

"Woah!". Aeri looks at every Halloween decoration here little eyes can see while holding each of her parents hand. "Mommy look! That pumpkin is floating!". Aeri says and Jimin giggled. "Spooky right?". Jimin said. "No". Aeri replied. "I ain't stupid, I know it's hanging from something". Aeri said. Jimin looks down at her and looks at Yoongi, who was patting Aeri on her head.

"My Princess is so smart". Yoongi says. Jimin sighs cause he knew his daughter was gonna act like Yoongi when he saw her sleeping like him. "It's the thought that counts honey". Jimin said. "I know mommy". Aeri says. "Let my daughter have her moment". Yoongi whispered, earning a glare from Jimin. "Sorry". Yoongi gave Jimin a smile.

"Daddy, come help me get candy". Aeri says and Yoongi got dragged before he could respond. Jimin giggled and felt someone behind him. Jimin quickly turned around and sighs in relief. "Wow, you looked like you were going to kill me". May laughed and Jimin gave her the biggest hug ever. "Good to see you too cutie". May pats Jimin on his head. "Can't believe how cute y'all are!". May squeals. "And then there's Yoongi".

May rolled her eyes and Jimin laughed. "What about me?". Yoongi said. "Aeri! You cute little cub you!". May picks Aeri up and kissed her cheek. "I'm a scary bear! Rawr!". Aeri made a scary face but since she looks like Jimin when she's mad, no one took her seriously. "You're so cute!". May hugged Aeri and puts her down. "I'm scary". Aeri puffed out her cheeks. "You're the scariest bear ever". Yoongi said.

"See? Daddy gets me". Aeri hugged Yoongi's leg. May shakes her head and give Jimin a bag. "What's this?". Jimin asks, taking the bag. "This was her candy but now it's yours". May said. "But I don't...". "Happy Halloween sweetie". May pinched Jimin's cheek and walked away. "What she thought this was?". Yoongi said. "How dare she not give give my little Princess no candy". Yoongi scoffed. "It's your fault daddy". Aeri said.

Yoongi gave Aeri a horrified gasped and Jimin laughed. "How is it my fault?". Yoongi asked. "You're not wearing a costume". Aeri says. "You're right baby". Jimin gave Yoongi a smile. "We should find daddy a costume real quick". Jimin said. "Good idea mommy!". Aeri grabs her dad's hand. "Come on!". Aeri drags Yoongi down the street and Yoongi kept glaring at Jimin the whole time. "Love you".

Yoongi was standing in a bear one piece, hearing both his wife and daughter laughing at him. "This... Is so humiliating". Yoongi covered his face with his hand. "Daddy looks so cute". Aeri says, clapping her hands. "He does". Jimin giggled. "I love y'all too much to yell at you both, so please don't make me do it". Yoongi said. "Daddy's gonna yell at me mommy". Aeri pouts and made grabby hands at Jimin.

"My poor baby". Jimin puts her up and glared at Yoongi. "How dare you scare her". Jimin said. "You're sleeping on the couch". Jimin says. "Outside". Aeri whispered in Jimin's ear. "Outside, you're sleeping outside". Jimin said and Yoongi's eyes widened. "That's fu... That's wrong". Yoongi crossed his arms and heard Aeri laughed. Yoongi grins and noticed that he had Aeri's candy bag in his hands and decided to have fun.

"Ok, but this candy is coming with me". Yoongi sighs and Aeri looks at him. "My candy! Down! Down!". Aeri wiggles out of Jimin's arms and runs over to Yoongi. "That's my candy!". Aeri yells. "Yours?". Yoongi tilts his head. "But I got this candy by myself". Yoongi told her. "You were standing behind me the whole time". Yoongi said. "I-I got nervous". Aeri played with her fingers and Yoongi was having a heartattack. "Give my baby her candy".

Jimin snatched the bag from Yoongi and gave it back to Aeri. "Yay! Mommy is the best!". Aeri hugs Jimin's leg and Yoongi gasped. "The pain". Yoongi grabs his chest. "Deal with it". Aeri stuck out here tongue and Jimin was in tears. "Wow, you're mean". Yoongi said. "Am not". "Are too". "Am not!". "Are too". "AM NOT!". "Are... Too". "D two". The family turns to Jungkook. "That wasn't... My bad".

"I'mma head out... I mean, go". Jungkook sniffs and runs off. "Weird uncle". Aeri says. "He ain't your damn uncle". Yoongi corrects and got kicked in the leg by Jimin for cursing. "Sorry". Yoongi said. "Come on sweetie, let's finish trick or treating". Jimin says. "Ok but daddy". Aeri looks up at Yoongi. "What's wrong?". Yoongi asked. "Daddy bend down". Aeri said. Yoongi and Jimin glanced at each other before Yoongi bends down to his daughter's level.

Aeri takes off Yoongi's hood, pulls out a pair of bear ears from her candy bag and puts it on Yoongi's head. "There!". Aeri beams. "Now, we go trick or treating together". Aeri grins and grabs her parent's hands and drags them to the nearest house. Aeri took a deep breath and held her candy bag tightly. Both Jimin and Yoongi smiled at her and Jimin poked her cheek. "If you're nervous we can say it with you". Jimin says.

"Really?". Aeri gave Jimin her puppy eye look and Jimin boops her nose. "Of course". Jimin said. "We can even roar at them". Yoongi said and Jimin looks at him. "Right! Cause we're bears". Aeri says, balling up her little fist. "Let's do it!". Aeri cheers. "I don't...". Jimin was stopped when Aeri rings the doorbell. "Honey, doing this isn't necessary". Jimin said. "It's all fun and games darling". Yoongi smiled and Jimin growls at him.

"See? Like that". Yoongi snickers. "Mommy is good at that". Aeri said and Jimin sighs. "Oh! Someone's coming! Quick, get your pose ready". Aeri said. "Got it". Yoongi nods. "Fine". Jimin gave up and the door opens. "Ready?". Aeri says and her parents nods.

"Trick or treat! Rawr!".