Mom&Daughter Halloween

"There, finally finished". Jimin wipes his hands and smiles at his work. It was his turn to decorate for Halloween and just wanted the house to look cute. "Am I missing anything?". Jimin looks around, just to make sure everything was fine. "Nope, everything is perfect". Jimin giggles to his self. "Hoping it stays like this". Jimin rubs his head remembering Halloween from last year.

Seeing how Jungkook and his son almost set the house on fire was sending chills down Jimin's spine. "Now Tae knows how Eomma felt". Jimin snickers. "And poor Kook, Tae doesn't want anymore kids cause of him". Jimin shakes his head and felt something on his finger. "Hmm?".

 "Hmm?"

"Jiu, what are you doing out here?". Jimin picks up his daughter. "Minho was supposed to be watching you". Jimin says. "My daughter could have gotten hurt cause of him... I'm telling Hoseok". Jimin huffed and kissed his daughter on her cheek. "I know you're looking for your daddy, but he isn't here right now". Jimin tells her. "But mama's here so let's get you a snack".

 "But mama's here so let's get you a snack"

"Oh? I didn't know these lights were so dark". Jimin sighs. "But it's nice right?". Jimin asks his daughter and Jiu just stares at him. "Taking it as a yes". Jimin chuckled. "Jimin! I lost...". Minho looks at Jiu and rubs his neck. "No fair Jimin, we were playing hide and seek, you made me lose, I'm suing". Minho says. "My baby was outside, by herself, she could have got hurt". Jimin hugs Jiu in his chest protectively.

"I'm sorry". Minho pouts. "What were you doing?". Jimin glares at him. "I could answer, but there's a child in the room". Minho replied. "You...". Jimin stops and covers Jiu's ears. "You sick pervert, move on already". Jimin said. "I ain't moving til I taste Hoseok again". Minho said. "He's married". Jimin said. "You say that like it's a bad thing". Minho rolled his eyes. "You really like hospital food, don't you?". Jimin sighed.

"I'll settle with a kiss". Minho said. "So be a dear and tell Hoseok that for me". Minho says. "I rather...". "Come little princess, let's let your mom finish". Minho takes Jiu away from Jimin and walks out. "He took my baby". Jimin looks at his empty arms. "He took my baby". Jimin repeats. "Grr". Jimin stomped his foot and left.

 Jimin stomped his foot and left

"Crap, we don't have any ice". Jimin scratches his head and a bag of ice was placed in front of him. "Oh!". Jimin looks up and saw Caesar. "Thanks Papa!". Jimin beams. "I fucking love you". Caesar says. "Oh... I love you too". Jimin smiles. "Taking you and your kids, Jin will have to fight me". Caesar said. "How about you deal with Minho first". Jimin said.

"I can get my daily dose of violence any day of the week... Today, it's about my family". Caesar touches his heart. "Minho is trying to kiss Hoseok". Jimin pops a piece of candy in his mouth. "Motherfucker". Caesar storms out and Jimin laughs. "You're not a monster Jimin, you just want to see something fun". Jimin laughs and once again felt something on his hand.

Jimin looks down and Jiu looks up. "You're doing this on purpose aren't you?". Jimin asks and Jiu smiles. "You're so cute". Jimin picks up his daughter once again and gave her a juice. "I see you wanna be with mommy, so let's go".

Jimin puts Jiu down and watched her run to the tree and hug it. "I guess the tree was a good idea". Jimin took some pictures of his daughter and smiles. "Come here love". Jimin calls out and Jiu walked. Jimin picks her up and lays down on the couch with his daughter on his chest. Jimin strokes her hair and sighs.

"I can see your father making you and your sister nuns for the rest of your lives". Jimin said. "Y'all don't have no freedom anymore". Jimin says. "Who knew Yoongi could be that overprotective". Jimin adds. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you two dressed up as whatever y'all want... One year". Jimin snickers. "Til then, I'm sorry". Jimin said and looks down at his daughter that was sleep.

"This is the cutest thing I've ever seen". Jimin squeals. Jimin hugs his daughter gently and felt his eyes grow heavier. "Look what you did Jiu". Jimin yawns and holds his daughter closely.

"Night sweetie".