Part 49

Jimin was in Taehyung's room playing tag, when Taehyung starts swinging from whatever the design was

Jimin was in Taehyung's room playing tag, when Taehyung starts swinging from whatever the design was. "No fair!". Jimin yells. "I don't have a tail to do that!". Jimin whined. "Sucks to suck". Taehyung sticks out his tongue. "You're cheating!". Jimin puffed out his cheeks. "Your cuteness won't help you win little bro". Taehyung snickers. "I'm telling Eomma!". Jimin yells.

"That's that loser shit". Taehyung yawns. "I'm not gonna talk to you for the rest of the day". Jimin crosses his arms and huffs. Taehyung thought it was absolutely adorable but it wasn't enough to make him come down. "Admit that I'm your favorite person in the whole wide world then I MIGHT consider coming down". Taehyung said. "No". Jimin replied quickly. "Th-that was a fast reply". Taehyung blinks.

"What did I ever do to you?". Taehyung asked. "You ate my mochis!". Jimin yells. "You're still on that?". Taehyung asks. "It was ten years ago Jimin, you have to get over that". Taehyung rolled his eyes and Jimin stomps his feet. "Cute". Taehyung laughed. "Meanie!". Jimin says. "I aim to please". Taehyung bows and chuckled. "Grr". Jimin glared at Taehyung and Taehyung yawns.

"You ain't scary". Taehyung said. "Why are you messing with him Tae?". Jungkook asks, walking in and Taehyung jumps on him. Taehyung wraps his arms and legs around Jungkook and pouts. "He tries to bite me Kookie!". Taehyung sniffs. "Oh, the horror!". Taehyung puts his hand on his head. "I was scared for...". "I watched the whole thing Tae". Jungkook said and that shut Taehyung up.

"Now... You know I love you right?". Taehyung says. "Go on". Jungkook said. "Don't tell Jin". Taehyung said. "Tell Jin what?". Jungkook tilts his head. "You're the best!". Taehyung beams. "Let me have a banana burger". Jungkook said. "NO!!!". Taehyung detached his self from Jungkook. "I will watch Satan burn you alive on banana leafs before I let you eat my food!". Taehyung yells with his face red.

"I just...". "I will burn you alive! You hear me!?!". Taehyung grabs Jungkook's collar and shakes him. "I WILL BURN YOU ALL ALIVE!". Taehyung screams. Jimin watched his friend and brother shake the hell out of Jungkook. "Soooo... I'll just... Yeah". Jimin tip toes around the men and rushes out the room. "Jimin! Help me!". Jungkook shouted. "YOU WILL NOT EAT MA FOOD!!!".

Jimin goes downstairs and sees Yoongi writing in a book. "Yoongi?". Jimin calls out and Yoongi turns to him. "Hey Jimin, need anything?". Yoongi asked. "No". Jimin replied. "What are you doing?". Jimin asked. "I'm helping Jino with his song". Yoongi answers. "Why are you doing that?". Jimin asks. "Cause I also write songs". Yoongi said. "You do?". Jimin says amazed and Yoongi saw Jimin's ears move and he laughed.

"Yes I do". Yoongi said. "That's so cool". Jimin said. "Thank you". Yoongi said. "But since I am a little stuck on these lyrics he sent me and don't know how to approach it, I'll just give up for now". Yoongi said. "And how do you get inspiration?". Jimin asks and Yoongi looks at him with a smile on his face. "Wh-Why are you staring at me?". Jimin asked.

"Wanna take a walk with me?".