Part 114

Yoongi was in the kitchen, drinking his millionth cup of coffee

Yoongi was in the kitchen, drinking his millionth cup of coffee. After the heat ordeal that happened two days ago, the man couldn't fall asleep. Jimin was in Yoongi's room sleeping off the heat and Yoongi couldn't be in the room for the sake of his humanity and gentleman side. "Ha". Yoongi put his head on the table and sighed. "Never the fuck again". Yoongi said.

"You ok?". Yoongi glanced at Namjoon, who was wearing a tank up and sweats. "How?". Yoongi says and Namjoon raised a brow. "How did you deal with heat?". Yoongi asked. "Just stick it in there". Namjoon replied and Yoongi stared at him. "Oh... You wanted a more serious answer, sorry". Namjoon rubs his neck. "Yoongi, it's just a normal thing for them to have". Namjoon explains.

"Yes, they may seem different when they're in heat, but that's something they can't control, so as their...". Namjoon paused. He didn't know what to call his self cause he didn't like the terms "master" or "owner" to describe a person who has a hybrid. "As their protectors, we have to help them in any way possible". Namjoon said. "No". Yoongi shook his head. "Why... Wait, was Jimin in heat?". Namjoon asked.

Yoongi picks up his coffee cup with shaking hands and took a sip. "It was the scariest thing I ever witnessed". Yoongi said. "THAT Jimin! I didn't know THAT Jimin". Yoongi said. "He was... Different and that was scary". Yoongi shivers. "You let him deal with his heat alone?". Namjoon asked. "Do you know how difficult and hard that is for a hybrid?". Namjoon says. "That's why I shoved a heat pill down his throat".

"You what?". Namjoon blinks. Before Yoongi could repeat his self, Jungkook legit slid into the kitchen, cha cha to the fridge, grabbed a can of whipped cream and slid back out. "The fuck was that?". Namjoon says. "I don't even bother anymore". Yoongi said. "AHHHHHHHHH!". They jumped when Jungkook was thrown back into the kitchen. "Did you grab ranch instead?". Namjoon asked.

"Nah". Caesar stepped over Jungkook and poured his self some coffee. "Why?". Yoongi asks. "Tae is sleeping and this bitch tried to wake him up and...". Caesar looks at Jungkook. "I said no". Caesar sips the coffee. "I'm guessing y'all enjoyed y'all selves cause I sure as hell did". Caesar said. "I didn't expect them to go in heat at the same time". Namjoon said. "True". Caesar nods and looks at Yoongi.

"I didn't touch him". Yoongi said. "So... You let Jimin go through his first heat by his self?". Caesar raised his brow. "No! I gave him his pills!". Yoongi yelled. "I couldn't go through with it". Yoongi said. "That scared of Jin, huh?". Caesar shakes his head. "No". Yoongi says and Caesar looks at him. "I... Couldn't take Jimin like that". Yoongi scratched his head and Caesar smiled at him.

"You're one in a million, aren't ya?". Caesar said. "I guess". Yoongi shrugs. "And you?". Caesar turned to Namjoon. "Oh, I was forced". Namjoon said and everyone looked at him. "Come again". Caesar said. "Jin pretty much tied me to my bed, held a knife to my throat and said, I'm in heat". Namjoon said. "Couldn't do anything". Namjoon nods. "Are you ok?". Caesar asks. "No, no am I not". Namjoon said.

"Why didn't you use his pills?". Yoongi asked. "Oh you mean the pills he set on FIRE, I don't know". Namjoon said. "I'm sorry". Caesar said. "Appreciate that". Namjoon said. "And you?". Caesar growled towards Jungkook. "I had fun and I regret nothing". Jungkook says. "Idiot". Namjoon groaned. "A whole dumbass". Yoongi shook his head. "You left marks didn't you?". Caesar asked. "Was I not supposed too?". Jungkook tilted his head.

"You gonna die". Caesar said and walked out. "What I do?". Jungkook asked. "You gonna die". Namjoon and Yoongi says and walks out as well leaving the youngest confused.

"What I do!?!".