Part 110

Taehyung was in Jungkook's home theater, sitting in a chair and bouncing his leg up and down

Taehyung was in Jungkook's home theater, sitting in a chair and bouncing his leg up and down. Jungkook was just watching his boyfriend with a raised brow while drinking some banana milk. "Wanna tal...". "That disgraceful human being!". Taehyung immediately cuts Jungkook off. "You were waiting for me to speak". Jungkook nods to his self.

"How DARE he put his hands on me!". Taehyung yells. "Prettttty sure you did it first". Jungkook said. "Like... What the hell did I do to him!?!". Taehyung shouted and Jungkook glanced at him. "Do you know how long to took me to wash that out my hair!?!". Taehyung yelled. "Yeah... I helped". Jungkook says. "Exactly! You don't!". Taehyung yells and Jungkook stares at the monkey.

"Then he had the AUDACITY to burn my food!". Taehyung huffed. "And I brought you more cause you came crying to me". Jungkook said. "And you did nothing!". Taehyung glared at Jungkook. "Ok". Jungkook puts his milk down. "Since I'm clearly being ignored for no reason... I'mma go". Jungkook says and walks over to a closet and Taehyung being the noisy hybrid that he was, peeked over.

"Guns?". Taehyung tilts his head. "Paintball guns". Jungkook corrects and Taehyung made a Grinch face. "Kookie, you're a genius!". Taehyung claps. "Oh so NOW you're listening to me". Jungkook rolled his eyes. "What you mean? I've been listening to you". Taehyung tilted his head again. "What were we talking about?". Jungkook asked. "Guns". Taehyung replied and Jungkook sighs.

"Let me borrow two". Taehyung says. "Why?". Jungkook asks, eyeing Taehyung. "I'mma blow his balls off". Taehyung smiles. "You only need one to do that". Jungkook said. "Yeah but I at LEAST wanna be a man and give that human a chance to defend his self". Taehyung said. Jungkook sighs and just decided to give up. "Here". Jungkook handed Taehyung two loaded paint guns and Taehyung took them happily.

"You're the best!". Taehyung grins. "Tae, be careful they hur...". Taehyung kissed Jungkook on his cheek and skips out the room. Jungkook held his cheek and blushed. "Damn it".

"HUMAN! GET YOUR DISGRACEFUL ASS OUT HERE!"

"HUMAN! GET YOUR DISGRACEFUL ASS OUT HERE!". Taehyung screamed and Yoongi walks outside. "What do you want?". Yoongi yawns and Taehyung throws the gun over to him. Yoongi's eyes widened and looks at Taehyung in shock. "Aren't you taking this to far?". Yoongi asked. "And where the hell did you get a gun from?". Yoongi asks.

"These are paint guns you foolish human". Taehyung scoffed. "Paint guns?". Yoongi says and picks up the guns. Yoongi points the gun and the ground and shoots and black paint covered the grass. "We are having a paint ball fight and I'm aiming straight for your nuts". Taehyung said. "Are you crazy!?!". Yoongi yells. "Don't you know that this shit hurts!?!". Yoongi shouts. "Don't be a bitch... Fight me!". Taehyung readies his gun.

"Wait...". "What are you two doing?". Jimin asks, holding the yellow blanket Yoongi got him. "Chim!". Taehyung drops the gun and opens his arms. "Come to your soulmate Jimin". Taehyung said. "No!". Yoongi yells and throws the gun. "Jimin, come here baby". Yoongi said. "You shut the hell up". Taehyung glared at Yoongi. "Come Jimin, you love me right?". Taehyung says. "As if". Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Jimin loves me more, right Jimin?". Yoongi smiled at Jimin. "He does not!". Taehyung yelled. "And I gave us the soulmate title so you go drop dead somewhere". Taehyung said. "See... You're violent, Jimin doesn't need to be around someone like you". Yoongi said. "Whatever, come to me Chim". Taehyung grins. "No, Jimin is coming to me... His boyfriend". Yoongi said.

"I can easily end that shit". Taehyung smirks. "Come to your favorite person Jimin". Taehyung grins. "Jimin... Don't hurt me". Yoongi pouts. "I... I...". Jimin was panicking and he didn't know what to do. "I... Woah!". Jin picks Jimin up and the lamb looks behind him. "Y'all are making him nervous". Jin growls. "Why must you two confuse my baby?". Jin asked. "He is only four years old". Jin said.

"Four?". Jimin whispers and starts counting his fingers. "You two are forbidden to be around my child til y'all sort whatever this is out". Jin huffs and carries Jimin away. "Wai-wait!". Yoongi yells. "Look... Ugh!". Yoongi groans in pain when Taehyung shoots him in the stomach. "Yeah! Get some!". Taehyung just keep shooting Yoongi til his gun was empty. "Damn...". Taehyung sighs then picks up Yoongi's gun and continues his assault.

After Taehyung was done, he toss the gun aside and smiled victoriously at Yoongi. "I'll let you do one more thing to me and I do mean ONE, after that, we're even". Taehyung says and walks back into the house. Yoongi groans in pain.

"Help me".