Part 11

"Woah". Yoongi saw different types of animals playing around the hallway and in the display. Yoongi got confused on why they weren't people. "Do they sell regular pets too?". Yoongi wonders while walking further down the hall and smiling at the puppies running around. "Maybe Kook should get...". Yoongi suddenly stops walking. Why?

 Why?

"Who?". Yoongi saw a man sleeping in one of the displays and walks closer to it. "He looks so tiny". Yoongi says and watched the man sleep and noticed ears on his head. "Oh?". Yoongi blinks. "He has more ears". Yoongi says and saw them twitch. "Pfft, cute". Yoongi said and saw the man squirm in his sleep. "Can you hear me little one?". Yoongi thought and jumps when someone pats his shoulder.

"I've been looking for you". Namjoon said. "Why are you down here?". Namjoon asked. "Look". Yoongi points to the sleeping man. "Ok but why is he so adorable?". Namjoon said. "Right? But I found him first". Yoongi says. "Ok then". Namjoon laughed. The small man suddenly pops up and rubs his eyes. He yawns and turns his head and saw two men staring at him.

Yoongi and Namjoon watched as the man run in the corner and being to shake. "Wh-what is happening?". Yoongi asked. "Shit, he must be scared". Namjoon said. "Damn, what did y'all do to him?". Jungkook asked. "Guys... Something tell me that we shouldn't be down here". Hoseok said. "Hey, that women did tell us to look around and that's what we did". Namjoon said.

"Ok, but did y'all notice the do not enter sign that was on the door?". Hoseok crosses his arms and the men went silent. "Didn't think so". Hoseok said. "Now what's wrong with that little cutie?". Hoseok asked. "He saw us and got scared". Yoongi answered. "Hey". Namjoon lightly taps on the glass and that made the hybrid jump. "Hey it's ok, you're safe in there, we can't get to you". Namjoon says calmly.

"I'm Namjoon". Namjoon says. "These are my friends, Yoongi, Jungkook and Hoseok". Namjoon said. "We are good guys, I promise". Namjoon tries to make the hybrid as safe as possible and it worked. The hybrid looks at Namjoon and Namjoon only. Namjoon smiles and hybrid looks away. The hybrid looks at the glass again and at the hole.

"You want my hand?". Namjoon asked and the hybrid nods. Namjoon puts his hand through the hole. "What if he bites you?". Jungkook asked. "Then he can since we scared him". Namjoon said and watched the hybrid slowly walk up to his hand. The hybrid looks at Namjoon again. "I'm not going to hurt you". Namjoon said.

Namjoon watched the hybrid smell his hand and jump back. "See?". Namjoon laughs. "What's your name?". Namjoon asked. "You have five seconds to move the fuck away from him".

 "You have five seconds to move the fuck away from him"

"Hey easy". Jungkook said. "Watch your fucking mouth". The hybrid hissed. "We didn't hurt him, ok". Namjoon said. "I fucking said move". The man says. "We were just looking around". Yoongi said. "What? Y'all can't read?". The man says. "This place is off limits". The hybrid said. "Now get the hell away from him before I get violent". He said. "Mom! They brought my food back!".

 "Mom! They brought my food back!"

"Oh?". Jungkook smirks at the man. "The fuck you looking at!?!". The hybrid yells. "And the why the hell are the humans back here?". He asked. "And why are they near Chim?". He says. "Chim! Are you ok!?!". He yelled. "I'm ok". The small hybrid says and the men damn near lost their minds. "That's it, he is now the cutest thing in this planet!". Hoseok squeals.

"I'm Hoseok, I'm sorry for my dumb ass friends and cousin". Hoseok said. "I'm not dumb!". Jungkook yells and got smacked by Hoseok. "I like you". The hybrid laughs. "I'm Jin". Jin says. "Nice to meet you Jin". Hoseok said. "Sorry to disturb you all, we'll be going now". Hoseok said. "But what about... Ow!". Yoongi yelps when his cousin grabs his ear. "Excuse us". Hoseok smiles and also grabs Jungkook's ear.

"I didn't ev... Ow! Ow! Ow!". Jungkook whined and Hoseok drags them out while Namjoon remained. "Why the hell aren't you leaving?". Jin glared. "We're good people that won't trigger his phobia to humans". Namjoon says and Jin's eyes widened. "Ho-How did...". "Wasn't that hard". Namjoon cuts Jin off and looks at the small hybrid.

"Goodbye little guy". Namjoon waves and the hybrid waves back. Namjoon chuckled and walks off. "Are you ok sweetie?". Jin asked. "I'm ok Eomma". Jimin asked. "Are you sure?". Jin says and Jimin nods. "If I see them again then I'm breaking jaws like bam!". Taehyung punched the air. "Then they will eat shit and die!". Taehyung laughs and got hit by Jin. "Ow women!". Taehyung pouts.

"I only hit you cause I agree with you". Jin said. "Lies". Taehyung huffs. Jimin was to busy thinking about the man and not Namjoon either. He was thinking about the shorter man...

And he doesn't know why.