Part 51

The next day, Jimin woke up early cause he was on a mission. 'Find the sugar cubes', which he did. Now the lamb was sitting at the table munching on sugar cubes when Caesar walks in. "Morning cutie". Caesar greets. "Good morning". Jimin said. Caesar goes to the fridge, but turned to Jimin cause he saw the he was eating something. "Jimin... Are those sugar cubes?".

The lamb froze and glances at Caesar. "N-no". Jimin replied. Caesar raised a brow cause he knew Jimin was lying, how?. Jimin's ears twitch everytime he tells a lie and Caesar was the only one that knew that. "Jimin... Who gave you that jar of sugar cubes?". Caesar asked. "Yoongi did". Jimin's ear twitch again. "Jimin, you're lying to me". Caesar said. "No I'm not, I never lie". Jimin's ear twitch yet again.

"Jimin, your ears twitch everytime you lie". Caesar pointed out. Jimin blinks and tilts his head in confusion. "They do?". Jimin says. "Yes they do". Caesar chuckled. "I'm the only one that knows that". Caesar says. "Oh...". Jimin bit his lip. "Please don't tell Eomma". Jimin pledged and Caesar snorts. "Like Jin would care about what you eat". Caesar said. "I will skin you all if that means that my children get to eat". Caesar mocked Jin's voice.

Jimin giggles and continues to eat his sugar cubes. "Speaking of Eomma, where is he? He wasn't in his room". Jimin said. "Oh, he got a punishment". Caesar told him. "What? No!". Jimin yelled. "Eomma didn't do it! Eomma is innocent!". Jimin shouts and Caesar laughs. "Relax, it's nothing bad". Caesar said. "He had to sleep in Namjoon's room". Caesar said. "O-oh... Ok". Jimin sighs in relief. "It's weird sleeping with humans".

Caesar's eyes widened at Jimin when he said that. "The fuck are you talking about?". Caesar growled. "Wouldn't that embarrass you?". Jimin asked. "You... You aren't sleeping with Yoongi?". Caesar asks and Jimin shakes his head. "Boy... Don't scare me like that". Caesar grabs his chest. "Sorry". Jimin pouts. "It's fine". Caesar smiled. "Anyway, what do you want to eat cause you need food". Caesar opens the fridge and digs threw it.

"I... You're hurt!". Jimin gasped. "What are you talking about?". Caesar asked. "There are scratches on your neck". Jimin said. "Do you need a band aid?". Jimin asks and Caesar burst out laughing. "My god, you are SO pure". Caesar said. "Please, stay like that". Caesar said and Jimin stares at him confused. "I don't understand". Jimin says. "Good". Caesar nods and starts to cook something while being watch by a confused lamb.

"Did I get it wrong?".