Part 98

"Hooray!"

"Hooray!". Jimin cheers and ran over to the pool. "Wait! Why...". Yoongi sighs when Jimin jumps in the pool with his clothes on. "Why didn't you take off your clothes first?". Yoongi asks and Jimin looks down at his self. "I forgot". Jimin giggles and starts taking off his clothes. "Woah!". Yoongi yells. "What I do?". Jimin tilts his head. "Don't just take off your clothes like that". Yoongi said and Jimin looks down at his self.

"What was I supposed to do?". Jimin asks. "You told me to take off my clothes and I did". Jimin said. "I-I know but...". Yoongi sighs. "Ok, I'll just take them and hope I can save them". Yoongi shakes his head and goes to got Jimin's clothes. "Gotcha!". Jimin grabs Yoongi's collar and pulls him in the pool. "Hehe". Jimin giggles when Yoongi glared at him. "What the hell Jimin!". Yoongi yelled and kept glaring at Jimin.

"You can't curse at me, I'm your boyfriend". Jimin said. "What?". Yoongi blinks. "Who told you that?". Yoongi asked. "No one". Jimin replied. "It's in the boyfriend law book Taehyung gave me". Jimin said. "And it states that if I get a boyfriend he can't yell at me or curse at me cause I'm cute!". Jimin beams and Yoongi closes his eyes. "You are... So fucking adorable". Yoongi said. "I'm sorry I can't do anything about it". Jimin pouts.

"No, no! It's ok!". Yoongi says. "It's good that you're cute!". Yoongi yelped. "I-I mean! There's nothing wrong with you being cute! Guys can be cute too!". Yoongi says. "I mean no one is cute as you!". Yoongi groaned. "I'mma shut up now". Yoongi said and Jimin giggled. "I was waiting for you to be quiet". Jimin said. "I'm very slow Jimin, you have to be patient with me". Yoongi says. "I know, smiley called you that". Jimin said. "Of course he did". Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Now let's get some clothes and go get something to eat yeah?". Yoongi said. "Mkay". Jimin nods and stares at Yoongi. "What is it?". Yoongi asked. "Carry me". Jimin says. "In water?". Yoongi raised a brow. "I don't thin...".

Yoongi damn near had a heartattack when Jimin gave him puppy eyes. "Th-that's not fucking fair!". Yoongi yelled. "Hey! You can't yell or curse at your cute boyfriend". Jimin said. "I fucking hate my life". Yoongi sighs. "Ju-just get my back, ok?". Yoongi said. "Ok!". Jimin jumps on Yoongi's back and giggled. "You are SO lucky I like you". Yoongi said. "I know I am". Jimin said and Yoongi blushed.

"You're blushing! That's so cute!". Jimin said. "I'm not cute!". Yoongi shouted. "You're yelling at a cutie". Jimin smiles. "Sorry". Yoongi sighs and they got out of the pool. Yoongi put Jimin in a chair and handed him a towel. "We can eat here if you want, I heard that the pool turns colors at night". Yoongi said. "How pretty". Jimin says. "Ok! Let's do that!". Jimin cheered. "Good". Yoongi pats Jimin's on his head.

"I'm so excited!". Jimin claps all of a sudden. "Why's that cutie?". Yoongi asked. "Eomma would have been here by now to kill you but since you told him that we will be here for a whole weekend makes me really happy". Jimin said and Yoongi's whole body had a meltdown. "I-I-I...". Yoongi grabs his chest and starts panting.

"Oh dear God, what have I done?"