Part 116

"Why did you wake me up so early?"

"Why did you wake me up so early?". Jimin rubbed his eyes asking. "There's a surprise for you". Yoongi says as he helped Jimin get dressed. "Surprise?". Jimin yawned. "Yes". Yoongi said. "Come on". Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and walked out the room just to be greeted by Taehyung and Jungkook. "Tae!". "Chim!". The two hybrids hugged each other and Jungkook wiped a fake tear away.

"Are you ok?". Jimin asked. "I'm a champ, so I'm fine". Taehyung grinned. "What about you?". Taehyung asks, shooting daggers at Yoongi. "I took my pills". Jimin said. "Ah, very good". Taehyung patted Jimin on his head. "Bitch". Taehyung growled at Yoongi. "Lemur". Yoongi spat and Jimin giggled. "I outta...". Jimin stopped Taehyung from trying to attack Yoongi. "Bad... Eomma!". Jimin yelled when he saw Jin. "My babies! Come to mommy!". Jin shouted.

Taehyung and Jimin ran over to Jin and the moment they were in reach... Jin torn off their shirts. Jin's eyes immediately looked at Taehyung's body and it was covered with hickeys and bite marks. "THAT SON OF A BITCH!". Jin screamed. "Where is he!?!". Jin yelled, pulling out his knife and Jungkook was already running down the hall. "GET YOUR DOOFY ASS...". Jin was about to chased after him. "Jin".

Jin halted and obediently turns to Namjoon. "Put it away". Namjoon says and Jin puts the knife away. "Come downstairs". Namjoon says. "Ok". Jin said. "Come my babies". Jin grabs his "kids" and they all went downstairs with Caesar, who appeared out of nowhere.

 Jin grabs his "kids" and they all went downstairs with Caesar, who appeared out of nowhere

They all reached the living and their eyes widened. "Hi". May giggled. "MAY!". The hybrids all jumped on her. "Look at my babies!". May says. "I miss you all SO much!". May kissed each and every one of them. Namjoon smiled at them and went back upstairs. "How are my babies? Everything ok?". May asked. "Everything's fine May, don't worry". Caesar said.

"Umm... Have you met me?". May says. "All I do is worry". May said. "It's not healthy". May laughed. "Anyway, it's been a while since y'all been here". May said. "Did y'all have your heat yet?". May asked. "We did". Jin replied and May looks at him and she pulled out a notepad. "How was it?". May asks. "I feel like I accomplished something as the gorilla man that I am". Caesar said. "Ok?". May blinks at him and writes it down.

"And where is Hoseok?". May asks. "Bed written". Caesar nods. "I...". May looks at him. "An-and why do you sound so proud of that?". May says and Caesar just smiles at her. "I... Jin?". May said. "Mine went well". Jin said and May nods. "Yeah, everything goes well with you tie someone down and hold a knife to their throat". Jin said. "You what!?!". May yelled. "What else was I supposed to do?". Jin says. "Have him tell me no? No one tells me no".

"You...". May rubs her head. "I regret nothing". Jin crossed his arms. "Tae?". May sighs. "We broke the dresser, the wall in the bathroom, went through eight bottles of lube, I told him I had a thing for handcuffs and he surprisingly had some in his room, he broke all the condoms that we used, we dented the room wall too, I have a carpet rash on my ass and knees, had some VERY tasty toppings for one another".

May's jaw dropped when Taehyung listed all of that. "I'm... Proud and very disgusted with myself". Caesar said. "Jimin... My sweet little lamb Angel". May gave Jimin a pledging look. "I took my pills". Jimin said and May jumped on him. "My innocent baby is still a saint!". May yells. "Y'all are some monster". May said. "Appreciate that". Caesar said. "Who isn't?". Taehyung shrugged. "Still regret nothing". Jin huffed.

May rubs her forehead and Jimin laughed. "Jimin, be a Angel and go get Jungkook and Namjoon for me please". May said. "Ok mama May!". Jimin literally skips up the stairs and May almost cried seeing that. "Taehyung, where the HELL did you learn about handcuffs?". May glared at the monkey. "I was a very rebellious eighteen year old, it was only natural to get arrested from time to time". Taehyung said.

"You're nineteen!". May shouted. "Did you hear the difference?". Taehyung beamed. "I can't". May turned to Jin. "Nothing". Jin says. "Do you realized what you did and what it's called?". May asked. "I was in heat, I can't control what I do". Jin yawned. "Oh my god". May sighs. "I got Nam Nam and Kookie!". Jimin cheers. "But Tae calls me Kookie". Jungkook said. "Can't I get...". "No". The lamb says and Jungkook pouted.

"Sorry to call y'all here but... Can y'all explain with happened during their heat". May said. "You mean how I was violated and held against my will and taken of my dignity? There's nothing really to talk about". Namjoon said. "I...". May groaned. "Here Jimin". May handed Jimin a small bag of sugar cubes and the lamb starts drooling. Jimin took the bag and sat in a corner to eat them.

"Now...". May glared at Jungkook. "What the hell is your problem?". May said. "I'm a daddy". Jungkook says proudly. "I'mma kill this one". Caesar said. "You're the one to talk! You broke a WHOLE bed!". Jungkook shouted. "What!?!". May yelled. "You said he was bed written!". May shouts. "Should I said flood written?". Caesar asked. "That makes no sense". Caesar said and May pinched her nose.

"Try to use the pills next time". May suggested. "Can't, Tae flushed his". Jungkook said. "Can't, Jin set his on fire". Namjoon says and May turned to them. "Do you know how expensive heat pills are?". May asked. "Ain't they rich?". Taehyung says. "That sounds like that's not my problem". Jin looks at his nails. "You two...". May stops when she felt someone tug her shirt. May looks over and saw Jimin with his hands out.

May giggled and gave Jimin another bag of sugar cubes, which was immediately taken by Yoongi. "No". Yoongi says and Jimin whined. "No, you had some yesterday". Yoongi said. "But...". "Jimin". Yoongi looks at Jimin. "Ok". Jimin pouted and Yoongi pats him on his head. "Good boy". Yoongi says and Jimin smiled. "Well at least there's ONE person I can trust in this house". May rolled her eyes.

"Umm...". Namjoon raised his hand. "Offended". Namjoon says. "I... Literally forgot you were here". May said. "Offended times two". Namjoon said and May laughed. "Welp, I'll be right back with some more heat pills for these two". May hissed at Taehyung and Jin. "Take your time mama". Taehyung grins. "They ain't working on me but do you". Jin said. May rolled her eyes at them and opened here arms for a hug.

All the hybrids jumped on her again and she giggled. "I'll be right back". May told them. "Ok!". The hybrids said. May nods that them and left the house. "Come my children, I shall feed y'all". Jin said and Taehyung and Jimin attached themselves to him. "What about me?". Caesar says. Jin looks him up and down and walked off with his kids. "No love". Caesar sniffed. "We can go to the other kitchen Caesar". Yoongi suggests.

"Y'all... Nevermind, let's go". Caesar tossed Yoongi over his shoulder. "Put me down!". Yoongi yelled. "Shut up human". Caesar. "Y'all better stop disrespecting me". Yoongi says and Caesar laughed while carrying him out. "Idiots". Namjoon chuckled and his phone goes off. "Hmm?". Namjoon checks it and his eyes widened at Minho's text.

"He found Jimin".