Part 62

Yoongi was finishing second Jimin painting, when he heard a knock on the door. "Yes?". Yoongi says. "Yoongi? It's me". Jimin says and Yoongi turned to the door in shock. "Co-come in". Yoongi told him and Jimin walks in wrapped in his yellow blanket. "H-hi Jimin". Yoongi immediately cursed his self out. "Hello". Jimin smiled and turned to the canvas. "I can come back if you're busy". Jimin said.

"No, it's ok, I'm almost finished anyway". Yoongi said. "You can sit right there if you want". Yoongi pointed to his desk chair. "Ok". Jimin goes to sit down and stares at Yoongi who continue to paint. "I can't see it from here". Jimin pouted and Yoongi laughed. "That was the whole idea". Yoongi said. "That's not fair". Jimin puffed out his cheeks and Yoongi laughed. "You'll be the first one to see it when it's finished".

"Are you happy now?". Yoongi glanced at Jimin. "Yes". Jimin said. "Good". Yoongi grinned and continues to paint. Jimin stares at Yoongi with his head tilted to the side. "Must be fun". Jimin says out loud and Yoongi looks at him. "Why do you think that?". Yoongi asks and Jimin jumped. "You heard me?". Jimin gasped. "Well... You did say it out loud". Yoongi said. "I didn't mean to". Jimin played with his blanket.

"I can tell". Yoongi said. "I was just thinking that you... Looked different when you're painting". Jimin said. "Different?". Yoongi stopped painting to look at Jimin. "Yeah... I mean... You're looking at the painting like it's just you and the painting in the room". Jimin said. "Look at your painting with love and you'll get love in return". Yoongi says. "My grandmother used to say that all the time". Yoongi said.

"I never got what she meant by that and it used to frustrated the crap out of me". Yoongi said. "Guess I know what she means now". Yoongi laughed. "And what does it mean?". Jimin asked. "My guess...". Yoongi looks at his painting and grins. "If you love something, no matter what it is, it will show you love back... Even if it can't speak". Yoongi says. "That's pretty". Jimin said. "It is, isn't it?". Yoongi said.

"It took me this long to realize what she meant... Sorry grandma". Yoongi laughed to his self. "I bet she's saying, it's about time right now". Jimin giggled. "No, she's cursing me out right now". Yoongi said and they both laughed. "But, I'm finished... Wanna see it?". Yoongi asked. "Yes!". Jimin claps his hands. "Ok". Yoongi turns the painting around to show it to Jimin and Jimin's eyes widened.

 Yoongi turns the painting around to show it to Jimin and Jimin's eyes widened

Jimin stared at the painting and Yoongi laughed at him. "That's... Not me". Jimin shakes his head. "I'm not beautiful like that". Jimin said. "Yes you are". Yoongi said. "I'm...". "Jimin, you are beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, radiant, stunning, a wonder, a Angel, a Goddess, bewitching, alluring, captivating and enchanting". Yoongi said and on que, they both blushed at the same time.

"Umm... S-so... Did you come here for something?". Yoongi asked. "I-I wanted you to taste the mochis smiley help me make". Jimin said. "Cool... Cool". Yoongi nodded and it went quiet between them. "We should go, Hoseok isn't patient... At all". Yoongi said. "Ri-right". Jimin says and followed after Yoongi and he grabbed the bottom of Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi looks back at Jimin, who was looking at the ground.

"Do-don't mind me". Jimin says and Yoongi had to stop his self from screaming. "I-I don't mind at all". Yoongi said and they both blushed again. "We're going now". Yoongi says. "Yup". Jimin said and they started walking back to the house. 'Oh my god...'. Yoongi covers his mouth.

'He's killing me'.