Part 120

"Mmm"

"Mmm". Jimin opens his eyes and noticed he was in a different room. Jimin was about to panic til he felt someone squeezing his hand. The lamb looks over and saw Yoongi smiling at him. "Yoongi!". Jimin jumped out of bed and jumps on his boyfriend. "Easy Jimin". Yoongi laughed and still hugged the lamb. "Ar-are you ok?". Jimin asked. "I'm fine". Yoongi replied.

"Liar, let me see". Jimin crossed his arms and Yoongi laughed. "Fine, fine". Yoongi lifted his shirt to shown Jimin the stitches. Jimin stares at them and his eyes fill with tears. "Hey, don't start crying". Yoongi says. "You just woke up, you should be happy". Yoongi kissed Jimin on his head. "Wh-where is he?". Jimin asked and Yoongi stares at him. 'He doesn't remember'. Yoongi sighs. "He was arrested". Yoongi said.

"Really!?!". Jimin's ears went up. "They got him!?!". Jimin says and Yoongi nods. "Thank goodness". Jimin sighs in relief. "And all those places are gone too right?". Jimin asks and Yoongi nods again. "And all the hybrids are safe?". Jimin asks and Yoongi laughed. "Yes, May took them all in". Yoongi said. "I have more brothers and sisters!?!". Jimin gasped. "I guess you do". Yoongi pats Jimin on his head.

"Can I see them?". Jimin pouts. "Sure, but after you get some more rest". Yoongi said. "But I'm all better!". Jimin flexed out his muscles and Yoongi laughs. "Jimin...". Yoongi says and Jimin huffed. "Fine". Jimin said. "Thank you". Yoongi smiled. "Where's Eomma and Tae and papa Caesar?". Jimin asked. "Tae is chasing Kook for some reason, Jin is annoying Joon and...". Yoongi shivers. "What's wrong? Are you cold?". Jimin asked.

"No, no". Yoongi rubs his neck. "Caesar is with Hoseok". Yoongi said. "Ok!". Jimin beamed. "So... What do we do now?". Jimin tilts his head asking. "WE need to get you back to bed". Yoongi picks Jimin up and laid him down. "But I'm not tired". Jimin pouted. "That's your problem". Yoongi tucked Jimin in. "But we have the whole day to be together!". Jimin whined. "Guess you better rest up then". Yoongi snickers.

"Did I hurt you in any way?". Jimin asked. "No?". Yoongi gave Jimin a weird look. "So why are you treating me like this?". Jimin says. "I'm treating you well, like the good boyfriend I am". Yoongi said. "No, you're not, you're treating me like a baby". Jimin huffs. "You look like one". Yoongi said. "This is hate". Jimin said and Yoongi laughed. "See, you're huffy cause you're sleepy". Yoongi said. "I'm not huffy!". Jimin yelled.

"Did you just yell at me?". Yoongi asked. "Yes I did". Jimin said. "See... Now I KNOW you're tired". Yoongi says. "No I'm not!". Jimin yells. "There, there". Yoongi strokes Jimin's hair. "You can go to sleep, I won't leave". Yoongi says. "I'm not sleepy". Jimin says but his eyes were closing. "There, there". Yoongi kept stroking Jimin's head, smiling seeing that Jimin couldn't keep his eyes open. "I-I'll have my revenge...". Those were Jimin's last words before he fell asleep.

Yoongi grins and kissed Jimin on his head.

"Night little lamb".