Part 80

Yoongi took Jimin back to his art studio just to get away from everyone else... At least that's what he told his self. "Yoongi?". Jimin tugs on his shirt and Yoongi looks down at him. "Why did you bring me here?". Jimin asked. "To paint". Yoongi replied, which technically wasn't a lie. "But... But I can't paint". Jimin says. "Practice and patience will make you perfect". Yoongi told him.

"Is that another saying that your grandmother told you?". Jimin asks and Yoongi nodded. "She was a wise women". Yoongi said. "Bitchy but wise". Yoongi chuckled. "That's not a very nice thing to say". Jimin said. "That's how she greeted people". Yoongi laughed. "She will literally met someone new, say she's a bitchy person and ask if they wanted to be friends". Yoongi shook his head.

"Di-did that work?". Jimin asked. "No". Yoongi said. "All she got was bitchy friends and she didn't want them cause she wanted to be the only bitchy one... Love her". Yoongi said and Jimin giggled. "Anyway... Let's start". Yoongi guided Jimin to a blank canvas and Jimin stared at it. "You are already thinking to hard". Yoongi placed a paint brush in Jimin's hand.

"Don't think, just let the brush think for you". Yoongi said. "Anything can be art, trust me". Yoongi gave Jimin a smile. "And don't worry about not being good, art is also a form of relaxation". Yoongi said. "S-so how do I start?". Jimin ask. "Pick a color and guide your brush to do what you want". Yoongi answered. Jimin looks at Yoongi before looking down at he colors he got.

Jimin immediately went to yellow and Yoongi held in his chuckled before going to the canvas next to Jimin to start painting. There was a relaxing silence between the two men. Yoongi side glances at Jimin from time to time just to see if Jimin needed any help but the lamb was in his own zone. Yoongi smiled and continued to paint and it was Jimin's turn to side glance at Yoongi.

To the lamb, Yoongi still looked like a whole different person when he was painting. "Finished?". Yoongi asks and Jimin jumped. "N-no". Jimin says. "But you were staring at me". Yoongi said. "You started it". Jimin blushed and so did Yoongi. "I-I was... Just making sure you were ok". Yoongi said. "I'm with you, why wouldn't I be ok?". Jimin said and his whole face turned red. Yoongi looks down cause he was blushing.

"Act-actually I lied, I am done". Jimin says. "Co-cool". Yoongi said and silence filled the room. "Ar-are you going to look at it? To see if I did it right?". Jimin asked and Yoongi chuckled. "There is no wrong or right way to paint". Yoongi said and took a peek at Jimin's painting.

 Yoongi said and took a peek at Jimin's painting

Yoongi's eyes widened and looked at Jimin. "I-is it bad?". Jimin's ears dropped. "Yo-you...". Yoongi blinked. "Jimin, be honest with me... Is this your first time painting?". Yoongi asked. "You know it is". Jimin puffed out his cheeks. "You're a natural". Yoongi says and Jimin blushes. "How did you get so good?". Yoongi says, admiring the painting. "Watching you probably". Jimin said out loud, thinking he said it in his mind.

"What?". Yoongi stares at Jimin and Jimin covers his mouth. "I-I said that out loud". Jimin muffles in his hands. "You did". Yoongi said. "You...". "Good night Yoongi!". Jimin ran out the room and Yoongi laughed.

"Adorable".