Christmas miracle

"YOONGI! OPEN THE DOOR! I SWEAR I JUST WANNA TALK!". Jin screams at the door and Yoongi was curled up in his bed, crying his ass off. Yoongi didn't even know what happened. He heard Jin scream his name from outside and ran as fast as he could to his room. Now, Yoongi has a pillow fort next to his door and is praying on his tangerine collection to every God in creation.

"MIN YOONGI! ON MY OWN CHILDREN! I JUST WANT TO TALK!". Jin darkly screams and Yoongi heard something banging on the door. "Th-the machete". Yoongi wanted to cry again but a knock on his window was enough for Yoongi to lose it. "Hey!". Yoongi heard a voice he didn't recognize and looks at the window. "Can you open the window?". The girl says and Yoongi opens it, confused. "Good God, the hell happened to you?". She asks.

"Wh-who are you?". Yoongi asked and the girl gasped offended. "How you not know about me?". She says. "I'm Chaeryeong, I'm Jimin's BEST friend... Screw Tae". Chaeryeong huffed and Yoongi remembered her. 'Right, the hummingbird'. Yoongi nodded to his self. "What can I help you with?". Yoongi asks, wiping his face. "Ewwwww". Chaeryeong gave Yoongi a look of disgusted. "My bestie said that you're safe". Chaeryeong said.

"How is me dying safe?". Yoongi asked. "Mama Jin really just wants to talk". Chaeryeong said. "Jimin promises ok? Jin was only looking for you to ask you something". Chaeryeong said and Yoongi looks her up and down. "Bullshit". Yoongi scoffed. "I heard the knife, you ain't fooling me, I ain't dying for you". Yoongi said. Chaeryeong stares at Yoongi and went to the door.

"The hell are you doing!?!". Yoongi yelled. Chaeryeong, staring at Yoongi the whole time, moves everything from the door, and flying, unlocks the door. Jin immediately barged in and ran to Yoongi. "I need your help!". Jin yells and shows Yoongi three books. "I have a idea for the new baby's room but I just need a room". Jin says. "So either Caesar's gym, Jungkook's bedroom or your home office".

Yoongi, instead of listening to Jin, he starts checking his own body. "No blood? No holes... I'm still alive?". Yoongi says and Jin slams his tail on the floor, making Yoongi jump and Chaeryeong laughs. "Eh?". Jin looks up and saw her. "Chae!". Jin squeals. "Hi Jin!". Chaeryeong giggles. "Look at my pretty birdie baby!". Jin says. "Let me get a look at you". Jin said and Chaeryeong landed on the ground.

"Ahh... Still adorable!". Jin squeezed her cheeks. "Thank you!". Chaeryeong smiles. "Bye!". Chaeryeong flew out the window, confusing Jin. "Why did... Nevermind, Yoongi". Jin looks at him and Yoongi was frozen. "Did you hear what I said?". Jin asked. "Sorry, all I saw dark fear and death". Yoongi replied. "I asked you to help me pick a baby room". Jin huffed. "Baby room?". Yoongi blinks.

"Jin, we have a lot of rooms, so the baby is fine". Yoongi told him. "Ok, but THESE rooms are closer to mine and Joonie's room and I can see my grandbaby anytime I want". Jin said. "Wait my office?". Yoongi says with wide eyes. "There's Caesar's gym and Jungkook's room". Jin adds. "Take the gym, he REALLY doesn't need it". Yoongi said. "Mmm". Jin shakes his head. "I said Jungkook's room too, did you hear me?".

"Jin... Tae sleeps in there". Yoongi said. "Even more of a reason to take it". Jin grins. "Hmm". Yoongi nods. "Why do you still hate him?". Yoongi asks. "He's still breathing". Jin huffed. "Oh my God... He's still breathing". Jin covers his mouth. "I can take his room and kill him if he tells me no". Jin gasped. "Thank you Yoongi!". Jin said. "Don't fucking thank me". Yoongi says but Jin already left. "Ok, well, rip to Kook". Yoongi says.

"Yoongi?". Yoongi saw his pregnant lamb at the door and rushed over to him. "Why are you walking around!?! Where's your wheelchair? Who's supposed to be pushing you around!?!". Yoongi yells. "Don't answer that, I'll see for myself". Yoongi went to his calendar and sees Taehyung's name and growls. "Taehyung that...". Yoongi glanced at Jimin's stomach and clears his throat.

"That... Bad monkey". Yoongi says and Jimin giggles. "Sorry love, did you need something?". Yoongi asks and Jimin nodded. "What is it?". Yoongi says.

"My water broke".