Part 75

Yoongi woke up in his room dazed and confused

Yoongi woke up in his room dazed and confused. "So Hobi was right when he said that I sleepwalk to my room". Yoongi yawned and froze when he felt something on his leg. Yoongi saw a lump under his blanket and slowly moves it.

Yoongi stared at Jimin and wanted to cry, not cause Jimin was absolutely adorable when he was sleeping but cause Jimin was in his room

Yoongi stared at Jimin and wanted to cry, not cause Jimin was absolutely adorable when he was sleeping but cause Jimin was in his room. "Yoongi? Have you seen my...". Jin walks in and immediately looks at Jimin. Jin raises his brow and looks at Yoongi who was already crying. "Do-don't hurt me". Yoongi sniffs. "I-I didn't do anything and I didn't bring him here".

Jin just watched Yoongi cry in amusement and walked over to the bed. Yoongi jumped out the bed so fast that he almost broke his leg. "Calm down Yoongi". Jin said. "And stop crying, you're embarrassing yourself". Jin says and carefully picks Jimin up. "I mean... God, I am NOT that scary". Jin rolled his eyes. "And didn't I tell you that I trust you?". Jin says. "That should be more then enough for you". And with that, Jin walks out with Jimin in his arms.

"Oh my god". Yoongi drops to his knees and starts panting. "I almost died". Yoongi says. "Way to go cousin!". Hoseok ran in and jumps on his cousin. "I didn't think you had it in you but we are related so I should have guessed". Hoseok grins. "What are you talking about?". Yoongi asked. "Don't be modest dear cousin". Hoseok said. "I saw Jin carrying Jimin out your room". Hoseok smirks. "You animal".

"Umm... There's been a misunderstanding". Yoongi said. "Yeah right". Hoseok wiggles his eyebrows. "I won't tell no damn body but I need the deets". Hoseok said. "He must have been the silent type since I didn't hear him last night". Hoseok taps his chin. "So am I actually". Hoseok said. "I mean if the dick goes deep, you can't scream". Hoseok shivers. "Hoseok". Yoongi says and rubs his head.

"I hope you prepared him first cause unlike me, people don't like the pain". Hoseok said. "Hoseok". Yoongi calls out again. "Ohhh did you play with him a little? Make him used to your touch". Hoseok smirks. "Hoseok!". Yoongi yelled. "You're finally gonna spill!". Hoseok gasped and claps his hands. "Nothing. Happened". Yoongi said and Hoseok looks at him confused. "But... Jin carried him out your room".

"He was just sleeping". Yoongi said. "And I don't even know how he got in here". Yoongi says and Hoseok got off the floor. "So... I fucking showed you affection and attention for no fucking reason?". Hoseok said. "I mean... We are family". Yoongi said and Hoseok gags. "Don't fucking remind me". Hoseok scoffs. "I can't believe I wasted time with you". Hoseok said. "We are fam...". Hoseok walks out and Yoongi nods.

"Cool, alright, good talk". Yoongi nods to his self and sighed.

"I want a better cousin".