Part 9

"Hahahahahahaha!!!". Caesar was in tears then he starts choking cause he forgot that he was eating. "Choke". Jin growls. Jimin, being the absolute sweetheart that he was, pats Caesar on his back. "Thank you for caring about my life Jimin". Caesar said. "You're welcome". Jimin says and sat down next to Jin. "I mean you ALL are females and that shit is hilarious". Caesar laughs.

"I mean I had some faith in Tae cause like... Who the hell wants to see him pregnant?". Caesar says. "That's what I was thinking". Jin said. "Y'all act like I want this". Taehyung puffed out his cheeks. "This is so unfair". Taehyung said. "And my banana burgers are gone and I'm hungry". Taehyung said. "I have mochis". Jimin says and hands Taehyung a banana one.

"You're the ONLY one that loves me". Taehyung says and happily takes the mochi. "Banana! Sweet!". Taehyung stuffs the mochi in his mouth. "They have banana pizza here". Caesar said. "Ok? And?". Taehyung said. "Nevermind". Caesar sighs. "So... What's y'all new information?". Caesar asked. "A lot of bullshit". Jin tosses the book he got from the doctor on the table and Caesar takes it.

"Heats, clinginess... My god, y'all are suffering". Caesar says. "I'm good then". Caesar slides the book back to Jin. "Fuck off". Jin huffed. "The walk through is tomorrow by the way". Caesar sips his banana milkshake. "And where are we going?". Taehyung asked. "Don't worry, May is coming to get y'all first thing in the morning, so I'd advise you all to stay in the same room".

"Mine". Jin said. "I never been to your room Eomma". Jimin said. "Neither have I". Taehyung said. "Then you are in for a treat my children". Jin said. "Don't like the sound of that". Taehyung says. "Are you coming with us Caesar?". Jimin asked and that made Jin choke. "Are you kidding!?!". Caesar beams. "I have a chance to show off and I'm taking it!". Caesar grins.

"Hell, I might see my partner tomorrow". Caesar said and Jin had a lump in his throat. "How would you know if you found your partner?". Jimin asked. "You will this sense of attraction and connection when your eyes met, that's what the doc told me". Caesar answered. "What? You don't want someone of your own species?". Taehyung huffed. "Do you?". Caesar shot back. "Fair point".

"Well you have fun with all of that... Showoff". Jin said. "Jealous?". Caesar says. "Absolutely not". Jin crosses his arms. "I think you are". Caesar said. "Don't worry Jin... You all are my top priority". Caesar winks at Jin and Jin stands up in a huff. "We are leaving". Jin grabs Jimin's hand and walks off. "My mochi!". Jimin yells. "I got you Chim!". Taehyung starts eating the mochis.

"NOOOOO!!!". Jimin yells and was dragged out by Jin. "That was mean". Caesar said. "It will be a waste to throw them away". Taehyung said. "You could have saved it for him and gave it to him later". Caesar says. "Have you met me?". Taehyung looks at Caesar. "I'm Kim Taehyung...".

"Fuck the rules".