Part 73

Jimin walked into Taehyung's room just to see him against the wall and getting kissed by Jungkook. "Hello?". Jimin calls out and Taehyung pushed Jungkook away from him. "Chim! Thank god!". Taehyung ran over to Jimin and hid behind him. "He tried to assault me!". Taehyung yells. "What!?!". Jungkook shouts. "After everything I did for him, he tried to hurt me". Taehyung sniffs.

"Bad Jungkook!". Jimin gave Jungkook a angry look but Jungkook thought it was cute. "Tae took good care of you! You bully!". Jimin huffed. "Let's not forget that I got sick to make him happy but it's whatever". Jungkook says and Taehyung blushed. "I'm telling Eomma". Jimin crosses his arms and puffed out his cheeks. "You are adorable". Jungkook said. "But you're really gonna let him do that babe?".

"Uhh...". Taehyung gulps. "I mean... You were the one that BEGGED for a kiss but it's cool". Jungkook nods. "Hopefully, you will get a good person that will adopt you when I die". Jungkook says and Taehyung clinged onto him so fast. "I'm sorry, don't leave me, I was just joking". Taehyung pouts and Jungkook laughed. "Oh... You're a whole bitch". Taehyung said and both Jungkook and Jimin laughed.

"So what's up Jimin?". Jungkook said. "Nothing, Caesar told me to come here". Jimin told him. "Why?". Jungkook asked. "I guess he still wanted to talk to smiley". Jimin says. "And where is my nickname?". Jungkook huffed. "You don't need no fucking nickname". Taehyung scoffed. "Aww, you wanna give me a nickname?". Jungkook grins. "No!". Taehyung yelled. "Yes you do". Jungkook laughs.

"I don't want...". "Who's my cute baby monkey?". Jungkook says and Taehyung's whole face turned red. "Yo-you ass". Taehyung said. "Who's my cute baby monkey?". Jungkook said again and Taehyung looks at the ground before slowly raising his hand. Jungkook chuckled and kissed Taehyung on his head. "I hate you". Taehyung spat. "You're so cute". Jungkook said.

Jimin giggles at them and Taehyung glared at him. "Where's mom?". Taehyung asks, grinding his teeth. "I don't know". Jimin replied and Taehyung tilts his head. "Yeah... I know I'm not the only one that noticed them acting different lately". Jungkook said. "You don't know what's going on?". Taehyung asked. "I was bed written". Jungkook said. "You're so fucking dramatic". Taehyung groaned.

"However... They are acting strange". Taehyung swings his tail around. "Do you actually get a sexually thrill if I touch your tail or is that a lie?". Jungkook asked and Taehyung smacks Jungkook in his face with his tail. "That was thrilling". Taehyung said. "Wasn't sexually... How disappointing". Taehyung sighed. "Could have just said no". Jungkook fake sniffs. "Umm...?". They turned their heads and Yoongi looking at them.

"Yoongi!". Jimin ran over to him happily and stops in front of him with a smile on his face. Yoongi stares at Jimin and saw Taehyung telling him to pay him on his head. "Hey Jimin". Yoongi pats Jimin on his head and Jimin giggled. "I'm going to take him now if y'all don't mind". Yoongi said. "I mind... I mind a great deal". Taehyung said. "Goodbye!". Jungkook waves at them.

"Really?". Taehyung says. "Yup!". Jungkook beamed. "Well... Ok then". Yoongi says. "Let's go Jimin". Yoongi said. "Ok!". Jimin grabs Yoongi's pinky with his small hand and it took everything in Yoongi's power not to scream. "Don't hold it in Yoongi". Taehyung snickers and Yoongi glared at him. "Not scared". Taehyung yawned. Yoongi rolls his eyes and walked out with Jimin.

"How can you let him... Wah!". Taehyung yelled when Jungkook threw him on the bed. "What the he...". Jungkook put a finger to his own lips and Taehyung shuts his mouth. "Very good". Jungkook smirks. "Now...". Jungkook turned off the lights. "Shit". Taehyung gulped.

"How should I punish my baby monkey?".