Part 61

Jimin woke up and noticed that he was in Jin's room. Jimin was in a empty bed but he knew why. Jimin turns his head and saw Jin sleeping while on his tail. Jimin giggled and got of bed and softly walked out the room so he wouldn't wake up Jin. "Sleep well Eomma". Jimin whispers and quietly closed the door and went downstairs.

Jimin went straight to the kitchen and saw Hoseok drinking something in a cup

Jimin went straight to the kitchen and saw Hoseok drinking something in a cup. "Smiley?". Jimin says and Hoseok turns to him. "Good morning sweetie". Hoseok gave Jimin a smile. "Are you hungry? I can make you some pancakes". Hoseok said. "Act-actually umm...". Jimin plays with his shirt and Hoseok grins at him. "You want me to teach you how to cook don't you?". Hoseok says.

"Are you and Yoongi both mind readers?". Jimin asks and Hoseok giggles. "No, you're just easy to read love". Hoseok said. "What do you want to make?". Hoseok asked. "Mochis!". Jimin says smiling. "Yikes". Hoseok scratches his head. "I don't know how to make them, however we can learn together". Hoseok said. "Ok!". Jimin says. "Let's see what we need". Hoseok pulls out his phone to look up a mochi recipe.

"Let's see...". Hoseok kept strolling through his phone and huffed. "There are SOO many different ways". Hoseok groans. "Where's the right way... My language". Hoseok said. "Your language?". Jimin tilts his head. "Don't mind me, I'm slow". Hoseok told him. "Oh! Here we go". Hoseok says. "Glutenous rice?". Hoseok blinks. "Jimin... Cover your ears". Hoseok says and Jimin did what he was told.

"JOON! GO TO THE STORE AND GET ME SOME GLUTENOUS RICE!". Hoseok screamed. "You have your phone in your hand and you couldn't call me?". Namjoon says. "I'm fucking dramatic". Hoseok smiled. Namjoon raised his brow and Hoseok kept smiling at him. "Is that all?". Namjoon sighed. "Hmm...". Hoseok looks at him phone again. "I need some shiratorizawa".

"Shira who?". Namjoon says. "Give me the phone". Namjoon snatched the phone from Hoseok. "Bitch, you can't read? This says shiratamako". Namjoon said and Hoseok snatched the phone back. "Bitch you right shit". Hoseok said. "Man, I have GOT to stop drinking coffee on a empty stomach". Hoseok said. "I'll order it". Namjoon said. "Why? Just go get it". Hoseok said. "Don't you trust...". "No". Hoseok said.

"Wow". Namjoon says and Jimin giggled. "Watch me". Namjoon says and pulls out his phone. "Hi! I need a fast delivery... Yes". Namjoon walks out the kitchen and Hoseok and Jimin looked at each other. "Do you trust him?". Jimin asked and Hoseok laughed at him. "Of course I do sweetie". Hoseok says. "Now... Let's get prepared". Hoseok said. "Ok".

After getting the two missing ingredients from Namjoon, they start to make mochis. "So... Why mochis?". Hoseok asked. "I don't know". Jimin said. "I never saw Eomma eat one yet, so I wanted to make him some". Jimin said. "Cute". Hoseok says. "But it's so sticky". Jimin pouts while looking at his hands. "I told you to not to use your hands yet". Hoseok laughed and gave Jimin a wet cloth.

"But, I see humans use their hands to mix things all the time". Jimin said, taking the cloth. "Not for all things". Hoseok snickers. "That's why we needed cornstarch love, cause the dough is sticky". Hoseok said. "Ohh..". Jimin nodded and Hoseok put the mochis in the freezer. "So... While we wait for them to firm up, tell me what you think of my cousin".

"Umm... I think he's really sweet". Jimin said and Hoseok smirked. "Go on". Hoseok says. "He's really kind to me and he gives me space and I appreciate that". Jimin said. "Aww, is that why you grabbed his finger with your cute ass hand?". Hoseok said and Jimin's eyes widened. "Ho-How do you know about that?". Jimin asked. "He told us when he's depressed ass was sitting in the corner".

"You broke him... You really broke him". Hoseok said. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to". Jimin says. "How can we put him back together?". Jimin asks and Hoseok wanted to cry at how innocent Jimin was. "H-he's fine, don't worry". Hoseok said. "Ok... Oh!". Jimin stares at Hoseok. "Is Caesar ok?". Jimin asked and Hoseok tilts his head. "What are you talking about?". Hoseok asks.

"Well... I saw Caesar with scratches on his neck but when I asked him about it, he said that should stay innocent". Jimin said and Hoseok's whole face turned red. "Ho-How about you get Yoongi to try some of your mochis?". Hoseok changed the subject. "He's in his art room". Hoseok said. "Ok". Jimin skips out the room and Hoseok covered his face.

"Oh my god!!!". Hoseok squeals and hugs his self.

"He's so damn cute!".