Part 19

Yoongi finds a cafeteria and saw tons of hybrids eating and talking

Yoongi finds a cafeteria and saw tons of hybrids eating and talking. He then saw his cousin and was about to go over to him but someone beats him to it. "Hoseok!". A hybrid jumps over to Hoseok. "Jin!". Hoseok ran over to the hybrid. "Oh, so that's the scary hybrid's name". Yoongi said. "I can't believe you're back". Jin hugs Hoseok.

"Of course!". Hoseok giggles. Yoongi decided to watch them from a distance. "So, how are your kids?". Hoseok asked and Jin groaned. "Don't remind me". Jin says and Hoseok laughed. "I have this one that is killing me slowly everyday but I'm trying to kill him first". Jin said. "What?". Yoongi said. "I hear you". Hoseok sighs. "I have this bastard that ALWAYS get on my nerves, then I have this other bastard that breaks my shit".

"Damn two bastards? I'm sorry". Jin said. "You want one?". Hoseok asked. "Bitch no". Jin shivered. "Just having Tae is enough". Jin said. "Don't you have at least one good one?". Jin asks. "No". Hoseok replies bluntly. "Wow". Yoongi nods. "Like my cousin is on suicide watch". Hoseok said. "Oh, I'm sorry". Jin said. "And I don't have time for all of that". Hoseok rolls his eyes. "Oh... You said sorry... Yeah thanks". Hoseok said.

"That bastard". Yoongi says stunned. "Are you the only one here?". Jin asked. "Nah". Hoseok said. "There's one bastard in the hospital, another bastard running around here and my cousin is probably in a dark corner wondering why he isn't a rock or some dumb shit like that". Hoseok said. "Gurl, you are struggling". Jin says. "Alone too". Hoseok shakes his head.

"I just need... Like a mom da... Year, I need a mom year". Hoseok said. "Same!". Jin gasped. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?". Hoseok smirks. "I don't know". Jin smirks back. "Are you thinking of killing a child, burning the body and traveling the world knowing that your home will be quiet when you come back?". Jin asked. "Oh my god... Yes I am". Hoseok touches his chest.

"I got it all planned out". Jin pulls out a black book. "So I know this person that can melt the bones in the body on the inside". Jin says. "They are monsters". Yoongi jumps at the voice behind him. "Hey Hyung". Jungkook smiles and Yoongi covers his mouth. "Damn Jungkook, what did you do?". Taehyung asked. "Nothing baby, all I did was drove him and my other Hyung here". Jungkook said.

"Stop calling me that!". Taehyung yelled. "Aww... No". Jungkook boops Taehyung's nose. "Wait, where's your other... Hyung?". Taehyung asks. "Hospital". Jungkook replies. "Why is he in the hospital!?!". Taehyung shouts. "You ask a lot of questions babe". Jungkook said. "You are so annoying". Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Umm... So are you". Jungkook said.

"That's why we are a perfect fit". Jungkook says. "Eww". Taehyung walks off. "Don't leave me baby!". Jungkook chased after him. "I'm...".

"Going back to Jimin".