Part 21

"So... You're telling me that you had nothing to do with my brother being in the hospital?". May asks Jin. "I'm actually really fucking offended right now". Jin said. "I feel like that everyday". Taehyung says eating his banana chips. "Why are you offended?". May asked. "Cause I would have killed your brother, not put him on life support". Jin scoffed.

"You...". "Will kill your brother? Yes, yes I will". Jin grins. "I'm... Going to go to my office". May nods and walks off. "Caesar you bitch". Jin hissed and the gorilla came out of hiding. "I did it for a reason!". Caesar whined. "Who told you to touch my prey?". Jin growls. "But he was gonna hurt Jimin!". Caesar whined again. "Mom is pissed". Taehyung laughed.

"Jimin, baby, is that true?". Jin asked and turns to the lamb that was playing with his cheeks and looking in a mirror. "Don't bother, he's been doing that all day". Taehyung sighs. "Looking in a mirror?". Caesar raises a brow. "And I don't know why". Taehyung said. "Jimin baby". Jin boops Jimin's nose and Jimin looks at him. "What are you doing cutie?". Jin asked. "Eomma, I'm pretty!". Jimin beams.

Taehyung, Caesar and Jin covered their faces at the cute little lamb. "You're very pretty Chim". Caesar says. "Pretty!?!". Jin yells. "Pretty is a understatement! My baby is beautiful AND gorgeous! Just like his mama, which is me". Jin stats proudly. "Ok?". Caesar blinks. "Who called you pretty Chim?". Taehyung asked. "Yoongi". Jimin replied. "Yoongi?". Jin said. "Who the fuck is Yoongi again?". Jin asks.

"So that's the human's name that helped you". Caesar said. "What?". Jin's eyes widened. "He called me pretty and he gave me a sticker!". Jimin shows them the Kumamon sticker. "Isn't it cute?". Jimin giggles. "He said I can put it on my blanket but I want to keep it like this". Jimin said. "Oh! And he thought I was twelve, can you believe that?". Jimin says. "He didn't think I was eighteen".

While Jimin kept going on and on about Yoongi, the hybrids were looking at him in shock. "Jimin... Umm... You sound happy". Taehyung says and that made Jimin stop talking. "It was a good thing!". Taehyung says. "Why you have to talk?". Caesar asks. "Cause I'm a national embarrassment". Taehyung says. "You were with that human? Is that why I couldn't find you?". Jin asked.

"I'm sorry Eomma". Jimin says. "It's ok love... I just want you to be careful, that's all". Jin said. "I am Eomma, he doesn't come to me and he doesn't get mad when I move away from him". Jimin said. "Really?". Jin says and Jimin nods. "He always keeps his distance". Jimin said. "Like he knows about your phobia?". Jin asks. "Or he just wants to make sure Jimin is comfortable". Caesar said.

"Well... Jimin did say that Yoongi thought he was twelve". Taehyung said. "True". Caesar said, then thinks. "Jimin, if that bastard tries to do anything now that he knows you're eighteen, scream so I can rip his spine out". Caesar smiles and stops when he saw Jimin shaking. "Shit, I'm sorry Jimin! I didn't mean to scare you!". Caesar yells and got hit by Jin. "Idiot!". Jin shouts and hugs Jimin tightly.

"Calm down baby, it's ok, alright?". Jin says in a calming voice. "It's all ok". Jin rocks Jimin back and forth. "Dummy". Taehyung hits Caesar in his head. "I didn't mean it". Caesar pouts. "I'm sleepy". Jimin says. "Ok!". Jin beamed and picks Jimin up like a baby and carries him out the room. "Sad". Taehyung shakes his head and Caesar laughs.

"Wish it was you?". Caesar snickers. "On the contrary dad, I wish it wasn't". Taehyung said. "I would die of embarrassment". Taehyung says. "Oh?". Caesar rubs his chin. "Now if you will excuse me... I have hell to freeze over". Taehyung said. "Tae don't...". Taehyung was already swinging away from Caesar. "Goodbye salad! Hahahaha!". Taehyung says.

"Well fuck you too".