Part 23

Jimin was playing in the corner with a ball while Yoongi was still frozen. Jimin looks at him every once in a while to see if he was going to move but he doesn't. "Jimin, I was... What the hell happen to him?". May looks at Yoongi. "He's been like that for half a hour... Can you see if he's alive?". Jimin asked. "Got you". May shoved Yoongi to the floor. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!". Yoongi screams.

"He's alive". May laughed. "You pushed me!". Yoongi yelled. "I shoved you... There's a big difference". May said. "I can sue you!". Yoongi shouts. "And your pals won't be able to adopt their cute little buddies". May says. "Picture how Hoseok will feel". May said. "Nggh". Yoongi rubs his chest cause he can feel his cousin's rage if he couldn't see Caesar again.

"Ar-are you ok?". May asks. "Violence, murder, blood, heart pain". Yoongi hyperventilates and May and Jimin look at each other. "I-is Hoseok a violent person?". May asks seriously. "He hates us". Yoongi answered. "Oh... Y'all, ok then". May beams. "Jimin, your mom is looking for you, how should I lie to him?". May asked. "Tell him I'm sleeping in Chae's room". Jimin said.

"Got it, have fun". May walks out and closes the door. The room only have Yoongi and Jimin in it. "D-do you really not know anything about us?". Jimin asks. "I know nothing about y'all". Yoongi answers honestly. "Yo-you want me to tea-teach you?". Jimin asks. "You will teach me?". Yoongi says surprised. "We-well I don't know a lot about you all either". Jimin said.

Yoongi smiled at the small hybrid. "What do you want to know?". Yoongi asked. "What do you all eat?". Jimin asked. "Eat?". Yoongi raises a brow. "Yeah, like do you all eat like rats, worm patties or do you like banana burgers like Tae?". Jimin asks and Yoongi covers his mouth. "N-no". Yoongi gags. "We mostly eat fruit, veggies, mea...". Yoongi closes his mouth. "Mea? What's that?". Jimin asks.

Yoongi was trying to think of something but he couldn't. "I'll tell you later". Yoongi said and the lamb nods. "I just realized that I don't know what you are". Yoongi said. "I'm a lamb". Jimin said. 'That's why I closed my mouth'. Yoongi shook his head. "D-do you think I'm weird?". Jimin asked and Yoongi looks at him. "Why would you think that?". Yoongi asked and Jimin goes quiet.

"Do someone call you weird?". Yoongi asked in anger. "Where are they? Tell me". Yoongi said. "I'll kick their ass". Yoongi says and Jimin giggled. "It... Was just a question". Jimin said. "What type of question was that?". Yoongi asked. "Why would you put yourself down like that?". Yoongi ask. "You meant weird already Jimin... It's my frie... Jungkook, it's Jungkook". Yoongi said.

"I barely know you and I know you're not weird". Yoongi said. "Really?". Jimin looks at Yoongi and Yoongi nods. "Than-thank you Yoongi". Jimin gave Yoongi a eye smile. "Th-that shits not fair". Yoongi said. "You're already cute AND you have a eye smile... God really did make the rest of us from scraps". Yoongi groaned and Jimin laughs. "God already knew I'd be ugly but he didn't have to rub this in my face".

"I don't think you're ugly". Jimin said. "Great... I'm hideous". Yoongi throws his hands up and Jimin burst out laughing. Yoongi smiles at him and Jin watches the sight. 'Never seen my baby laugh like that'. Jin glares at Yoongi. 'This gives me a reason to hurt him if he tries anything'. Jin chuckled.

'I'm such a good mom'.