Part 12

"Here you go". Hoseok grins as he gives some squirrels some peanuts and his friends and cousin were judging him. "He's wasting food again". Jungkook said. "What the hell is he? Snow White?". Namjoon says. "Why the hell are you feeding them?". Yoongi asked. "And why are we always in the kitchen like we don't have a living room". Yoongi said.

"Shh Yoongi... We're watching Hoseok feed his family". Namjoon laughed and a shoe hits him right in the face. "Hahaha!". Jungkook wheezed. "What the hell!?!". Namjoon yelled. "Shut up". Hoseok said. "That's all you had to say!". Namjoon shouted. "I won't cook". Hoseok says. "Shut up Joon". Yoongi said. "I didn't even... Hmm?". Namjoon phone vibrates and so does everyone elses.

"What does Lily want now?". Jungkook groaned and looks at his phone but it wasn't his agent, it was two public statements about Jino's girlfriend made by the two cousins. Jungkook and Namjoon reads them and their mouths drops. "My god... You're a fucking heartless monster". Namjoon said. "Y'all really couldn't say anything nice?". Jungkook asks.

"What are you talking about? I was nice". Yoongi said. "You all really need to mind your business and leave my damn artists alone. Just cause he has a girlfriend that's pretty then y'all wives doesn't mean you all can drag him. You all are following people to make a living... Who's the real winner here? It's not my fault that you all can't make the money he is. I don't know who told y'all that being stalkers was a good job but it isn't".

Namjoon reads and turns to Yoongi with a blank face. "See... Nice". Yoongi grins. "You all should worried a little more about y'all safety cause if someone sees you all get hit by a car... People won't help y'all at all. Now stop acting like hungry flies and leave Jino and his girlfriend alone cause if y'all come after my artists again... I'm taking jobs and families and you all know I will". Namjoon reads.

"Nice". Yoongi said. "Did you read what Hoseok wrote about the fans?". Yoongi asked. "I didn't". Namjoon answered. "I'm pretty sure THAT wasn't nice". Yoongi shivers. "What what did you write Hoseok?". Namjoon asks and Hoseok smirks. "The truth, nothing major". Hoseok giggles. "Truth!?!". Jungkook yells. "Hyung, I'll tell you what he wrote!". Jungkook says.

"To the crying bitch ass Jewels that are horny and pathetic, I don't feel bad for y'all. You little girls really thought y'all had a chance with Jino? Bitches, I am howling. How y'all got a whole ass chance with a grown ass men when you all are still in high school and broke as hell? If y'all want y'all holes filled then go outside or fill them with hot dogs. You all will NEVER get a man like Jino or any of our artists. So all you little girls need to focus on the scrapes God left y'all with and be happy. Congratulations on your girlfriend Jino! Now you don't have to stoop so low! 😂♥️".

Everyone looks at Hoseok, stunned, even Yoongi. "I-I didn't know anything about that". Yoongi said. "Hoseok... Are you kidding me?". Namjoon says and Hoseok just smiles. "Who else are going to put fans in their place?". Hoseok tilts his head and Namjoon shivers. "Now... Who's hungry?". Hoseok beams. "I'll make a feast, since I'm in a good mood". Hoseok giggles and goes to the fridge. "Why he so motherfucking scary?". Jungkook said.

"I'm so sorry". Yoongi said. "I mean... Fans didn't say shit after that". Namjoon said. "Even media outlets are stunned". Jungkook says. "Y'all some scary ass cousins". Jungkook said.

"We know".